Edward "Teddy" Reston, also known by his alias Jack, is a bank robber and a member of the Royal Flush Gang. He is the youngest son of the late Derek Reston and Mrs. Reston, and the younger brother of Kyle Reston.
Born to a couple of Derek Reston and Mrs. Reston, Teddy Reston had become a robber at a relatively young age when his family turned to a life of crime after Derek lost his job at Queen Industrial Inc..
Teddy is dedicated to his family and rarely had conflicting opinions with his mother, father, and brother, usually leaving for them to decide what should he do exactly. He was a little bit more afraid to participate in the robberies than his family members but did it anyway.
- Skilled marksman: Teddy had some skill in carrying the firearms.
- Safe-cracking: Teddy was the safe-cracker of his gang, using a power saw to cut the safe doors.
- Zastava M70B1 assault rifle: Teddy carried this assault rifle as a bank robber.
- Hockey mask: Teddy wore a hockey mask with an ace playing card print to conceal his identity during bank robberies.
- Power saw: Teddy used a power saw to cut through the vault doors of safes.
Behind the scenes
- In DC Comics, Jack (usually of Spades, but might use other card colors too) is a legacy name used by members of different iterations of the Royal Flush Gang.