- For the newer, updated version of Oliver's suit, see Green Arrow suit.
The Arrow suits were a series of protective suits designed and created by Talia al Ghul and later upgraded by Lodai. It was later upgraded again by Cisco Ramon to be utilized by Oliver Queen as the Hood, later the Arrow.
During his time in Russia in 2012, Oliver Queen was presented with a kevlar-lined suit by Talia al Ghul, along with Yao Fei Gulong's old hood. Using this, he decided to become "something else". When he returned to Starling City, he brought the suit with him.
Oliver originally used dark green grease paint to help protect his identity, but when he met Barry Allen, he was given a mask that would help better conceal his identity and not impair his vision while aiming.
When Team Flash briefly visited Team Arrow in Starling City, Cisco Ramon designed a new suit for Oliver, making it out of a polymer Kevlar weave; it was also 25% lighter and could carry 15% more gear. He continued to wear this suit throughout his career as the Arrow.
Confiscation and destruction
The suit was later confiscated by the police and destroyed. However, Oliver still kept the original suit.
The suit later appeared in a hallucination when Oliver was abducted by the Dominators. The suit was worn by John Diggle. It was similar to the one Oliver wore but it had the holster from the Green Arrow suit.
Later, after a Vertigo-induced hallucinations convinced Oliver that he should return to his original mission to take down Ricardo Diaz, Oliver wore the original suit once again, while also using grease paint instead of the mask.
- Identity concealment: Oliver used a green mask to conceal his identity; to keep his friends and families safe from harm.
- Kevlar: The suit was lined with kevlar; to prevent gunshots wounds to the user.
- Polymer Kevlar weave: The suit's lining with polymer kevlar weave; to prevent gunshots wounds to the user. It was also upgraded to be 25% lighter and allow the user to carry 15% more gear.
- Quiver: Oliver had a green quiver to carry his arrows with him.
- GPS tracker: Oliver had built a GPS tracker into his boot; so his teammates could find him.
- John Diggle (temporarily)
- Ra's al Ghul (temporarily)
- Roy Harper/Arsenal (temporarily)
- Oliver Queen/The Hood/The Arrow
- Thea Queen/Speedy (temporarily)
- Maseo Yamashiro/Sarab (temporarily)
- Various League of Assassins members (temporarily)
Arrow: Season 2.5
The Flash: Season Zero
- The Arrow suit originally appeared in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham under Arrow who was a separate character from Green Arrow. But in LEGO DC Super-Villains, it became Green Arrow's TV Heroes variant. The only difference in the minifigure version is the hood that appeared in two different colors where the head is earth green while the torso is dark green.
|Other versions of The Arrow suits|
|To see other versions of this suit, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of The Hood suit.|
Earth: 1 • 2