- "But what if I can't be the person you need?"
- "Let's be honest, neither of us needs anybody. Right? But you are who I want."
- —Sara Lance and Ava Sharpe
With darkness on the rise in 2019, the team realizes that a new host of problems have risen as they have been cleaning up history. Sara tries to save Ava from a fate worse than death while battling her own demons. Nora and Constantine work together to take down a powerful demon. Meanwhile, Zari gets unsolicited advice from Mona, Charlie, and even Rory.
Preparation ran from November 1 until November 9, 2018. Shooting ran from November 13 until November 27, 2018, with a break on November 22 and 23 for US Thanksgiving.
- The episode's title is a reference to the first Chronicles of Narnia novel The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- When Ava and Sara see how each other would look by the 2060s, only Ava is noticeably barely changed (likely due to being a clone); Sara on the other hand looks very old (very likely due to her strenuous lifestyle).
- This is the first episode since "" to feature all of the series regulars or show Nate using his Steel powers.
- Nate calls his father's vision "Jur-magic Park", a reference to the 1993 film Jurassic Park.
- Gary tells Nate the conspiracies, embezzling and paper trails makes him feel like Julia Roberts in the 2000 film Erin Brockovich.
- Nate spewing his drink on Ray was improvised.
- Neron can be heard whistling "Pop! Goes the Weasel" several times throughout this episode.
- Nora tells John "I know how hard it is to watch someone you love become a demon", likely referring to the season 3 episode "" when her dad became Mallus's vessel to save her life, and subsequently died moments later when Mallus assumed his true form. John then says, "Yeah, well too bad there aren't any Beebos around to hug it to death!" referring to when the Legends used the Totems of Zambesi in the same episode to conjure a warrior (which assumed the form of a gigantic Beebo doll) to fight Mallus, which ultimately killed him by body slamming him in a hug-like fashion.
- ↑ "Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 4.12 - The Eggplant, The Witch & The Wardrobe - Press Release" - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Keto Shimizu (@ketomizu) - Twitter
- ↑ Brandon Routh (@brandonjrouth) - Instagram
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • ""|