While Nora grapples with the revelation that Thawne killed her grandmother, Team Flash must stop the formidable team-up of a newly sprung from jail Weather Witch and Silver Ghost, a new meta-tech villain who can control engines and motorized technology. Meanwhile, Caitlin and Cisco discuss creating a meta-human cure.
- The episode's title is a reference to the film franchise The Fast and the Furious.
- This episode was previously the 11th episode, with "Spin Out" taking its place. However, due to unknown circumstances, The Flash and the Furious was moved closer. It is unknown if 'Spin Out' will still be an episode as "" has been announced as the eleventh episode.
- Gideon may not know or differentiate between doppelgängers as she refers to Sherloque as Dr. Wells despite him being a detective.
- This is further supported by the fact that when Harry Wells activated her in "", Gideon tells him that it has been 1,078 days since "they" last spoke. From the date that the aforementioned episode first aired, that day is April 28, 2015 (the premiere date of the season 1 episode ""), which would mean that in that instance, she was referring to Thawne disguised as Harrison Wells.
- On Netflix the synopsis reads ‘As Nora struggles with a troubling revelation. Team Flash takes on a daunting duo. Also, Caitlin and Carlos discuss a possible meta-human cure.’ Stating Carlos instead of Cisco in the synopsis.
- According to Danielle Panabaker, Grant Gustin had little screentime due to his commitment to the Elseworlds crossover at the time filming for this episode was still happening.
- ↑ "The Flash - Episode 5.10 - The Flash & The Furious - Promos + Press Release" - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Danielle Panabaker (@dpanabaker) - Twitter
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " "|
|"" • ""|