House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For other uses of "The Flash", see The Flash.
- "This is crazy. The Flash was just a man."
- "Well, not to these people. Especially the younger ones? He's a hero."
- —Barry Allen and Warren Garfield[src]
The Flash is a television series based on the DC Comics character of the same name. The series ran for one season of twenty-two episodes from September 20, 1990, until May 18, 1991.
- John Wesley Shipp as Barry Allen/The Flash and Pollux
- Amanda Pays as Dr. Tina McGee
- Alex Désert as Julio Mendez
- Paula Marshall as Iris West *
- Vito D'Ambrosio as Officer Tony Bellows
- Biff Manard as Officer Michael Murphy
- Mike Genovese as Lieutenant Warren Garfield
- Richard Belzer as Joe Kline
- Dick Miller as Fosnight
- Gloria Reuben as Sabrina
- Priscilla Pointer as Nora Allen
- Joyce Hyser as Megan Lockhart
- Justin Burnette as Shawn Allen
- Sven-Ole Thorsen as Mutated Carl Tanner, Swede and Omega
- Mark Hamill as James Jesse/The Trickster
- Michael Nader as Nicholas Pike
- Jason Bernard as Desmond Powell/Nightshade
- M. Emmet Walsh as Henry Allen
- John Toles-Bey as Michael
- Robert Shayne as Reggie
- Brad Sevy as Waiter
- Christopher Murray as Highway Patrolman and Williams
- Marshall appeared in the pilot as a co-star, though she was written out of the series as of the second episode.
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||""||Robert Iscove||Danny Bilson & Paul De Meo||September 20, 1990|
|Police chemist Barry Allen's life radically changes one night when his lightning strikes his lab—and the combination of chemicals and incredible electrical power transform him into the fastest human on earth, The Flash.|
|2||""||Mario Azzopardi||Gail Morgan Hickman||September 27, 1990|
|Someone is performing horrible, deathly experiments on the homeless people in skid row. The police won't help—but The Flash will.|
|3||""||Gus Trikonis||Howard Chaykin & John Francis Moore||October 18, 1990|
|A woman detective has been hired to discover the true identity of The Flash.|
|4||""||Aaron Lipstadt||Howard Chaykin & John Francis Moore||Milo Bachmann, Danny Bilson & Paul De Meo||October 25, 1990|
|A gang of thieves is determined to steal a valuable art treasure—and The Flash is determined to stop them.|
|5||""||Gus Trikonis||Jim Trombetta||November 1, 1990|
|An evil genius working for a Guatemalan death squad is able to gain control of The Flash's mind and force him to be his accomplice.|
|6||""||Jonathan Sanger||Stephen Hattman||November 8, 1990|
|The life of ex-policeman Henry Allen, is in danger when a bank robber he arrested 20 years ago escapes from prison seeking revenge.|
|7||""||Danny Bilson||Stephen Hattman & Gail Morgan Hickman||Howard Chaykin & John Francis Moore||November 15, 1990|
|The Flash helps a street kid who steals a computer disc that could unravel the plans of a chemist/criminal who's developed a new hallucinogenic drug.|
|8||""||Mario Azzopardi||Howard Chaykin & John Francis Moore||Michael Reaves||November 29, 1990|
|Barry tangles with a vengeful killer, who's claimed two victims, a judge and a lawyer, and who is now aiming for Barry's boss, Lt. Garfield.|
|9||""||Bruce Bilson||John Francis Moore & Howard Chaykin||December 13, 1990|
|A demented electronics genius, who once tried to blackmail the city, reappears after 35 years only to face the masked crime fighter who defeated him in 1955 and a new crime fighter—the Flash.|
|10||""||Christopher Leitch||John Vorhaus||Gail Morgan Hickman & John Vorhaus||January 10, 1991|
|An invisible man steals a poison toxin from Star Labs, contaminating the building and trapping Tina inside until the Flash can find the man—and the antidote.|
|11||""||Mario Azzopardi||Jim Trombetta||January 31, 1991|
|The Flash sets out to prove the innocence of Julio's close friend, a musician convicted of killing his songstress wife, but less than an hour remains before his execution.|
|12||""||Danny Bilson||Howard Chaykin & John Francis Moore||February 7, 1991|
|A crazed killer, who fancies himself a sort of evil magician called the Trickster, vows to defeat the Flash so he can have the Flash's/Barry's new girlfriend.|
|13||""||William A. Fraker||David L. Newman||Chad Hayes, Carey Hayes & David L. Newman||February 14, 1991|
|An accident with a biofeedback machine splits Tina's personality and turns her into a criminal who wants to defeat the Flash.|
|14||""||Bruce Bilson||Jule Selbo||February 21, 1991|
|Barry helps a young mother keep her infant daughter from the hands of the father, a suave criminal who's determined to get his child back no matter what.|
|15||""||Gus Trikonis||Gail Morgan Hickman||February 27, 1991|
|Blasted ten years into the future by the killer of his brother, the Flash must return to the present to prevent Central City from being taken over by criminals.|
|16||""||Bruce Bilson||John Francis Moore & Howard Chaykin||March 30, 1991|
|Barry "The Flash" Allen teams up with Dr. Desmond "Nightshade" Powell, combining their super powers to defeat an insane vigilante known only as "Deadly Nightshade".|
|17||""||Gilbert Shilton||Paul De Meo & Gail Morgan Hickman||Gail Morgan Hickman||April 6, 1991|
|Barry "The Flash" Allen is nearly frozen to death when he battles an insane criminal mercenary known as "Captain Cold."|
|18||""||James A. Contner||Stephen Hattman||April 13, 1991|
|When a scientist clones Barry , the clone is an perfect match—physically—but emotionally it is still a child.|
|19||""||Danny Bilson||Howard Chaykin & John Francis Moore||April 27, 1991|
|Barry "The Flash" Allen confronts two industrial thieves: Stasia Masters, his old high school girlfriend, and her partner, Samuel Scudder, whose secret weapon is an array of micro-projection hologram discs.|
|20||""||Mario Azzopardi||Jim Trombetta||May 4, 1991|
|Harry Milgrim uses an ultra-frequency transmitter to put everyone asleep so he can loot Central City, but it's up to "The Flash" to find the device before the entire population dies from a sleep-induced coma.|
|21||""||Bruce Bilson||Gail Morgan Hickman & Denise Skinner||Gail Morgan Hickman||May 11, 1991|
|The Flash uses his powers to protect a beautiful android who wants to be free. Meanwhile, her owners, the U.S. government, attempt to capture her in order to reprogram her to be an assassin.|
|22||""||Danny Bilson||Howard Chaykin & John Francis Moore||May 18, 1991|
|While awaiting trial for murder, a man known as the Trickster is rescued by a beautiful sociopath. Determined to get revenge on the Flash who helped apprehend him, the Trickster kidnaps the Flash and tries to brainwash him into subservience.|
- The Flash has had one supplemental comic book series, , two supplemental TV movies, and , and one supplemental video game, .
- The Flash is the only Arrowverse show that never had a main antagonist.
- Until the Trickster, no supervillains were used; instead Flash dealt with common crimes.
- The exception being Ghost.
- The only cast members to appear in every episode of the series were John Wesley Shipp (Barry Allen), Amanda Pays (Tina McGee), and Alex Désert (Julio Mendez).
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|