The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- For the eponymous organization, see Justice Society of America.
- "Well, I gotta admit, watching your team work like a well-oiled machine kinda makes me feel like I'm doing this whole hero thing all wrong."
- —Ray Palmer to Amaya Jiwe
|The Legends travel to Nazi-occupied Paris, but find themselves surrounded by the Justice Society of America (AKA JSA.) The Legends discover a time aberration that threatens the JSA, but the JSA wants nothing to do with them or their help. Nevertheless, the Legends force their way into the JSA's mission to intercept and seize a mysterious package. Nate is desperate to prove that he should be part of the team, but he has a secret that he shares with his grandfather Commander Steel that might make it difficult. Ray is so focused on impressing the JSA, he puts himself and Vixen in danger. Meanwhile, Stein has stepped in as the leader with Rip gone, but when decisions aren't being made Sara seems to be the one calling the shots.|
- During the singing scene, Martin (as Max Lorenz) announced he was going to sing "The Sound of Music" from the musical of the same name. However he sung "Edelweiss" instead.
- Also during the singing scene, Martin addresses the orchestra saying "Watch me for the changes and try to keep up" which is a verbatim quote (in quite the same situation) from a scene in the 1985 film Back to the Future.
|"" • " " • "" • "" • "" •"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.