At some point, the Legion obtained their cruiser. They used their cruiser to travel to the past.
The legion cruiser has an unknown number of compartments in which only a handful have been mentioned and seen. The ship is equipped with a medical bay that can perform an astonishing variety of medicinal and surgical procedures from the future which haven't been shown yet in this time however it was both mentioned and seen when reign punched supergirl into a coma that the water the cryo-chambers can be filled with have incredible healing properties which were used on kara. The Legion Cruiser is also large enough to house an undisclosed but large number of people aside from its crew in the event of an emergency as seen in the evacuation of Earth-38. holographic instruction manual for the ship's engines, machinery, and computer operating systems is on board which mon el misplaced. the vehicle is capable of protecting its crew from the g-forces that would wreak havoc on passengers. Aside from traveling through time utilizing a temporal disruption found in space, The Legion Cruiser main function is interplanetary travel by using a light drive or its standard anti gravity thrusters powered by moran batteries The Cruiser also has a defense system armed with tri-cannons that can fire ion blast, a continuous ion beam and can shoot ionic torpedos like when battling Reign. Additionally the Cruiser has a communications system that can contact other Ships or comms. The Legion Cruiser is also comprised of a highly durable metal not on the periodic table.
- Bridge: The bridge is where the ship is piloted. usually from the Captain's chair with what appears to be a q-wave command interface. Located in the middle of the ship, the bridge has viewports that allow the crew to see the outside. The bridge has multiple passenger chairs to fit additional passengers there is a command/pilot square area up the stairs with some kind of drop-down door separating it from the rest of the bridge, 3 plant pods with self-contained hydration systems, multiple command consoles and monitors in interlac which are attached to the walls, transporter pad on the right corner, table with chairs in the front of the bridge there are 3 entrances to the bridge, 2 stations with holographic projector, and many storage compartments built in the walls.
- Bathroom: The bathroom has several windows, each including a screen of aquatic scenery, the room is in a circular shape. Winn used this as him and Guardian had a mission to see if Lena had any Kryptonite left. However, it was not followed through by Guardian due to his trust in Lena.
- Medical bay: The medical bay is where the crew and any passengers go to receive medical treatments for injuries or illnesses. The med bay has a futuristic design. It is equipped with various sedatives and futuristic medicines that Brainiac 5 often administers to mend injuries. cryogenic chambers are capable of keeping passengers in cryo-sleep for extended periods of time using some kind of suspension gel made out of white dwarf glass capable of resisting daxamite strength. Brainiac used this function to keep the remaining legion members in stasis until the threat to their lives were handled with. There are two white beds, and cryo tubes with electronic displays system, patient scanner as mentioned by brainiac 5 and extremely advanced future medical technology. Brainiac monitors patient vital signs using his powers as well as can interface with crown device to enter the subconscious as seen on kara and james.
- Engine room: The engine room is where the Legion Cruiser engines are kept, One of which has been confirmed by Mon-el as a Light Drive.
- The Legion
- Querl Dox/Braniac 5 (tech support, computer programer, and hacker; transferred to the Superfriends while Brainiac is dealt with)
- Gayle Marsh
- Lena Luthor
- Evacuees from Earth-38
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- The legion cruiser has five power sources.
- In the comics R. J. Brande company created the legion cruiser and later replaced it with a battlecruiser when it was destroyed by imperiex
- The cruiser uses a moran battery that generates anti-gravitational fields which is how the ship flies but if the circuits are without power for long enough (for example when the legion ship was underwater for 12,000 years) they degrade but another moran battery could be used to regenerate the fuel cells on it. Essentially the future spaceship version of a jumpstart.
- Mon-El has mentioned that the Legion cruiser uses a Light Drive.
|Other versions of The Legion's cruiser|
|To see other versions of this vehicle, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of The Legion's cruiser.|