- For the eponymous group, see Legion of Doom.
- "I mean, fair question. Why does a time-traveling speedster need to rely on anyone? Thawne's hiding something. Wouldn't you like to know what it is?"
- —Malcolm Merlyn to Damien Darhk
The Legends are determined to find and rescue Rip, but first must focus on locating the Spear of Destiny. Stein thinks he has the perfect person to help but knows involving her will be risky. Meanwhile, Malcolm and Darhk realize that Eobard is pitting them against each other.
- This is the first episode in the shared multiverse that an antagonist (Damien Darhk) provides the opening monologue, rather than the protagonist. It would later happen again with Eobard Thawne in "".
- This episode is told from the perspective of the Legion of Doom, with the title card being changed to the Legion of Doom's respective insignias to represent of this.
- This episode reveals why Eobard still exists despite the death of his ancestor since the end of Flashpoint, with it being explained he was protected from being erased by the Speed Force and how time has not yet caught up to him.
- Eobard and Damien's recruiting of Malcolm takes place right after the fourth season episode "".
- This episode marks the return of Hunter Zolomon, who last appeared in the second season episode "". This is his first onscreen appearance since his transformation by the Time Wraiths. However, in this episode, he is unnamed.
- The Legion is shown to not get along well, unless they take turns making snide remarks about someone; the amnesic Rip Hunter compares their dynamic to that depicted in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", with the main villain (Thawne) keeping his henchmen so occupied with their hatred of each other that they cannot stop his own plans.
- Lily Stein's nature as an aberration is revealed to herself and the rest of the Legends. However, no action will be taken to erase her from the timeline.
- When the Legends try to identify the speedster, pictures of various speedsters from , including Trajectory, the Rival, Kid Flash, and Jesse Quick can be seen.
- A growing issue leading to this episode among fans was that the Legends never asked Barry for help on the matter. Even when they were all together during the Invasion 4-parter.
- Martin should've realized the identity of the speedster much earlier, since he was present at the time when Eobard Thawne's real face was revealed in "", when he was being erased from existence.
- Although he may have been unable to get a clear look at Eobard's true face or retain a clear memory of the experience due to the temporal distortions of the conflict.
- Martin's flashback of Eddie Thawne killing himself is archive footage from the first season episode "".
- The champagne Ray and Lily have is named after Marc Guggenheim.
- The chest symbol on Hunter Zolomon's suit has changed since he was last seen. In 's "", it was black on dark gray, but in this episode it is red on white.
- Eobard's flashback mirrors Hunter's flashback of him as Jay chasing himself as Zoom from 's "".
- Eobard also mentions the events that occurred during "", where The Flash pulled him out of the timeline and held him captive for months.
- Hunter's decomposed face has a slightly different appearance since he last appeared on The Flash, showing more bone and teeth beneath the rotted skin, as well as the rotted skin flapping when he roars.
- He now walks more hunched over as he no longer has normal muscles on his bones to allow normal posture and the ability to walk straight.
- If you listen carefully, Hunter also appears to be saying "Flash" twice when he arrives, though it is heavily masked by his transformation so to be read as growls and roars.
- In Damien Darhk's monologue, he says he has been removed from the timeline by Eobard Thawne 31 years before his death in 2016. However, Damien first time traveled in 1987 which was 29 years before his demise in 2016.
Preparation ran from October 26 until November 3, 2016. Shooting ran from November 4 until November 16, 2016.
- ↑ Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers: “Legion of Doom” - DCLegendsTV
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" •"" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|