Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"The Need for Speed" is the second episode of the seventh season of , and the ninety-ninth episode overall. It aired on October 20, 2021.
|While the Legends contemplate how to get to New York City, Behrad discovers Hoover has train tickets to DC and Sara and Ava come up with a plan. With the help of Gary, Nate will have to impersonate Hoover, but he soon learns it is harder being Hoover than he expected. Since Zari is stuck without the internet, she is forced to take a digital detox and becomes obsessed with figuring out who blew up the Waverider. Meanwhile, Astra and Spooner have stayed behind in Texas and are dealing with the aftermath of Astra's special spell.|
- Caity Lotz as Co-Captain Sara Lance
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tarazi
- Jes Macallan as Co-Captain Ava Sharpe
- Olivia Swann as Astra Logue
- Adam Tsekhman as Gary Green
- Shayan Sobhian as Behrad Tarazi
- Lisseth Chavez as Esperanza "Spooner" Cruz
- Amy Louise Pemberton as Gideon
- Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood
Special appearance by
- Matt Ryan (credit only)
- Sean Kuling as Agent Rodgers
- Arpad Balogh as Agent Donovan
- Rick Dobran as Tony
- Scott Button as Francis Baker Jr.
- Vladimir Raiman as Igor Lewandoski
- Amber Lewis as Woman in Furs
- Ken Godmere as Ticket Taker
- Michael Charrois as Aristocrat
- Carey Feehan as Banker
- Warren Chow as Academic
- Nevin Burkholder as Angry Passenger
- Mary-Lou Drachenberg as Jewish Lady
- Tina-Marie Springham as Rich Lady
- David Beairsto as Rich Man
- Jesse Peachment as The Mr.
- Tavia Cervi as The Mrs.
- Mike McLeod as Ticket Taker #2
- Donovan Wolf as Working Class Passenger
- When Zari and Ava were listing suspects on the whiskey bottles, many individuals and groups were mentioned, including:
- Zari wears a red flannel robe when stoned. This is a direct reference to her original timeline counterpart, Zari Tomaz, who mostly wears a red flannel shirt.
- From the timeline established by Gideon, Astra, and Spooner, the events of this episode take place on October 24, 1925.
- This contradicts the dating of the previous episode, as the two episodes seem to occur at fairly similar times, yet "" indicated the events were occurring during either April or July 1925.
- This dating is also contradicted by further events, as signage in "" indicate that episode occurs in early August, 1925.
- In the official press release for the episode, Adam Tsekhman's name was misspelt as "Adam Tsekham".
|"" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|