The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "I'm sorry about the sedative. I was just trying to get your attention."
- "It's OK. I understand, Stanley. I was just, um... Busy trying to stop Diaz from killing everyone in the prison, you know?"
- —Stanley Dover and Oliver Queen
|Oliver makes a choice that will affect his entire life, as well as the lives of everyone he cares about.|
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen
- David Ramsey as John Diggle
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Echo Kellum (credit only)
- Rick Gonzalez (credit only)
- Juliana Harkavy (credit only)
- Colton Haynes (credit only)
- Kirk Acevedo as Ricardo Diz/Dragon
- Katie Cassidy (credit only)
Special guest stars
- Peter Antico as Intake Guard
- Paul Grenier as Brian
- Justin Lacey as Romero
- Phillip Mitchell as Polluck
- This is the first episode of the series to not feature Echo Kellum (Curtis Holt) after being promoted to a series regular.
- This episode marks the first time Diggle appears, but has no lines.
- Felicity previously had a non-speaking role in "".
- The episode's title is a reference to the 1994 film The Shawshank Redemption which in-turn was adapted from the 1982 Stephen King novella Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption.
- Prior to filming, Stephen Amell suffered an occult fracture in his left hip from wrestling Christopher Daniels at ALL IN. On a related note, Cody Runnels, who portrays Derek Sampson, was the co-promoter for the event. Luckily Amell continued shooting despite the injury.
- Oliver Queen is officially released from prison.
- In the original aired version of the episode, despite his presence in the final scene, Diggle was missing from the closing shot.
- However, the version of the episode streaming on Netflix fixed the error by adding Diggle into the shot.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.