The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "You look so young. And I could kill you right now so easy. What I wouldn't have given? All those times before to have had you like this. So helpless. But fate, it's tricky, isn't it? I come here to destroy you. And then to get home, I have to be the one who creates you. But I will say, it's been an education. Watching you grow up all these years. Science fairs and soccer games. No hint, no sign, no trace of the man you will be one day for whom I have nothing but hate. And to be clear, nothing is forgiven. There will be a reckoning. I promise you, Barry Allen, that you will die."
- —Eobard Thawne speaking to a comatose Barry Allen
|Barry, Caitlin, Cisco and Joe set a trap for Wells. Cisco uses himself as prey which puts him in grave danger. Meanwhile, Eddie makes a decision regarding Iris, which leaves Joe a bit unsettled.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow
- Rick Cosnett as Detective Eddie Thawne
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon
- Tom Cavanagh as Professor Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash and Hannibal Bates/Everyman
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West
- Peter Bryant as Fire Chief
- Jessie Fraser as Nurse
- Roger Haskett as Doctor
- Martin Novotny as Hannibal Bates/Everyman
- Jeremy Schuetze as Rob
Preparation ran from February 13 until February 23, 2015. Shooting ran from February 24 until March 6, 2015.
- Gideon reveals that at some point in the future, Barry created her and will get promoted to the director of the Central City Police Department's CSI division.
- Gideon mentions to Barry that he is "a founding member of ...", but is interrupted by the latter (before she can finish her sentence), who wants to know what she is. However, in a comic preview of the same scene, Gideon is interrupted after stating the word "justice". This implies that Barry is a founding member of the Justice League or a future incarnation of the Justice Society.
- Cisco calls Gideon "Hal", a reference to HAL 9000 from the 1968 film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Before entering his lucid dream, Cisco asks if it was like the 2010 film Inception or the 1984 film Dreamscape.
- This was the last episode that Gideon appeared in the present chronologically until the Season 4 episode "".
- In the future Central City Citizen newspaper, the present-day Star City is referred to by its old name, Starling City, a possible oversight by the producers.
- This might also be somehow related to changes in the timeline and, perhaps due to a butterfly effect (caused by Eobard Thawne's time travel), the city had its name changed back to Starling City.
- The author of The Flash Missing: Vanishes in Crisis article is shown to be written by Iris West-Allen whereas in previous appearances, it was written by Evan Gibson.
- It's possible temporal changes resulted in Iris penning the article instead of Evan due to a mutual spark hinted between her and Barry like in the original timeline.
- In the flashback, as Thawne/Wells talks to an unconscious Barry, he is shown vibrating his hand, even though he had lost his powers at that point.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.