The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "The Court hereby orders that Bartholomew Henry Allen should be incarcerated for the rest of his natural life without the possibility of parole, and that Mr. Allen be immediately remanded to Iron Heights Penitentiary. And may God have mercy on your soul."
- —Judge Hankerson on Barry Allen's verdict
|As Barry's trial for the murder of Clifford DeVoe begins, Iris and Joe must decide how far they are willing to go to keep Barry out of prison.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Vibe
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harry Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West
- Danielle Nicolet as Defense Attorney Cecile Horton
- Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny
- Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- Kim Engelbrecht as Dr. Marlize DeVoe
- Kendrick Sampson as Professor Clifford DeVoe/The Thinker
- Ryan Alexander McDonald as Neil Borman/Fallout
- Richard Brooks as Gregory Wolfe
- Mark Valley as District Attorney Anton Slater
- Ken Cameroux-Taylor as Judge Hankerson
- Mercedes Gendron as Upper Class Woman
- Bill McNaughton as Jury Foreman
- Tiffani Timms as Tiffany Smith
- Quinnie Vu as Bank Teller
- The title is a reference to the comic book storyline of the same name.
- Barry's trial was teased in the first season finale, "".
- Fallout's real name is Neil Borman, a reference to Danish physicist Niels Bohr, who won the Nobel prize in physics for his work in understanding atomic structure and quantum theory, coinciding with Fallout's powers.
- Barry's height as revealed in his mugshot is 6'1".
- The exterior shot of the courthouse was actually that of the New York County Courthouse.
- Barry being sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole is similar to his father, Henry's, sentence for the alleged murder of his mother, Nora. Appropriately, both are imprisoned in the same cell.
- Barry's rambling from "" came to light through the repeating of the words, "I'm innocent, Your Honor; I didn't kill anyone", suggesting Barry experienced his trial and jail sentence whilst in the Speed Force prison.
- Anton Slater opened his first speech regarding his prosecution of Barry with the words "For you to understand what it is I'm about to tell you today, you need to do something. I need you to believe in the impossible." This echoes the very first line said in the show during Barry's monologue in "".
- Harry instructs Cisco to send all of Fallout's emitted radiation to Earth-15, stating that it's a dead Earth. In the comics, Earth-15 is a universe that had existed with near-perfect heroes, but was destroyed by Superman-Prime.
- When announcing the trial verdict, the voice of the jury foreman lists the case as docket "5677-B" but his lips say "5567-B" (as do the Closed Captions).
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.