- "You know what she used to say?"
- "'The dead don't want anything.'"
"'It's one of the benefits of being dead."
- —Tommy Merlyn and Oliver Queen[src]
Thea Queen (April 18, 1994 – April 18, 2012) was a resident of Starling City on Earth-2. She was the daughter of the late Malcolm Merlyn and the late Moira Queen, the adoptive daughter of Robert Queen, the maternal half-sister of the late Oliver Queen, and the paternal half-sister of the late Tommy Merlyn.
Thea Queen was born on April 18, 1994 to Malcolm Merlyn and Moira Queen in Starling City. She was implied to have been raised as the legal daughter of Robert Queen, who loved her like his own. Growing up, Thea adored her older half-brother, Oliver.
When Oliver and Robert were believed dead, Thea took it so hard that despite the efforts of her other half-brother and Oliver's best friend, Tommy Merlyn, to look after her, she became addicted to Vertigo to cope with the loss. Even as Tommy became closer to her upon Moira and Malcolm marrying, Thea eventually overdosed on her 18th birthday while in The Glades, subsequently dying. Her body was found by Tommy.
According to Laurel Lance, Thea was not as naïve as her Earth-1 counterpart. In comparison to her Earth-1 counterpart however, she was affected by the deaths of her father and brother much more profoundly. Even with the support of her family, Thea spiraled into despair, eventually becoming addicted to Vertigo, which led to her death.
- Thea was nine months and three days older than her Earth-1 counterpart, proving that doppelgängers do not necessarily share the same birth date.
- Tommy referred to Thea as "our sister" when talking with Oliver. In a deleted scene, it is revealed that just like in Earth-1, Thea was born from Malcolm and Moira's affair.
|Other versions of Thea Queen (Earth-2)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Thea Queen.|
|Earth: 1 • 2|