- "Everyone dies, Ramsey. Maybe the only thing that makes it bearable is to find some meaning in it."
- "Well, that means I'm making the greatest sacrifice of all. Don't you see? What I'm becoming, this is the cure. I am the answer, Flash, to the greatest mystery of all. Life eternal."
- —Ramsey Rosso to Barry Allen on his new goals.
Barry's efforts to prepare Cisco for Crisis are derailed when Cisco schemes to save Barry's life instead. Meanwhile, Ramsey Rosso uses his deadly new abilities to save his own life, while sacrificing his humanity in the process.
- The episode is a reference to a passage from the Bible, Exodus 7:19, in which God tells Moses that if he wills all of the Egyptians' water to become blood (as punishment for the Pharaoh keeping the Israelites in Egypt), then "there will be blood".
- This is the first Halloween episode of and the second in the Shared multiverse after the episode, "".
- Ralph says he is not looking to get married when he says he's going to find Sue Dearbon. This is a reference to their marriage in the comics.
- Dr. Rodrigo's line to Ramsey about Halloween "We're all endured to one good scare" is similar to a line from Halloween that Sheriff Brackett says to Laurie: "Everyone's entitled to one good scare."
- Nash mentions that McCulloch Technologies stole tech from the Dominators after an "invasion." That is a reference to .
- Cisco refers to the biological cure from McCulloch Technologies as "their golden idol." That is a reference to the Golden Idol from the opening scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
|"" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA• TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.