FANDOM


  • First off, let me start by saying, I'm not trying to tell the admins what to do or saying they don't know what they are doing, just a suggestion.
    I think we should have a community vote for decisions that drastically effect the wiki. Such as the separate pages for earth-prime characters. If the admins always make all of the decisions, then if the community as a whole doesn't like it, it'll only lead to backlash, and arguments. I think their should be a poll (in the discussions not the wiki, since the wiki polls can easily be voted multiple times with VPNs) or a full discussion in the forums.
    I honestly doubt more then 1% of this community agrees with the Earth-Prime decision (based upon this blog post). The admins should get community input. I posted a comment about this on that original post by IHHeroes, but decided we should continue that discussion in a more suitable place for such a discussion. Yes, I know, I was the one that created the majority of the Earth Prime pages, but I regretted that decision, based upon some of the things people were saying in the original blog post, and the dilemma that I personally came up with, regarding Oliver Queen. (If the Earth-Prime individuals are different from Earth-1, Earth-38, and Earth-BL, then why didn't Oliver Queen come back? I mean, the president mentioned him to the world, so obviously he existed his whole life on Earth-Prime, so if the Earth-1 version died, and he also, died on Earth-Prime, that would mean they were 100% the same version).
    What I personally think we should do is change all the |homeuniverse=Earth-??? from |homeuniverse=Earth-1, |homeuniverse=Earth-38, or |homeuniverse=Earth-BL, to |homeuniverse=Earth-Prime, but only for the characters which appeared on Earth-Prime, and everyone, whom we dont know what happened to, |status=Unknown, |homeuniverse=Unknown (or even their original universe), even the Paragons. Because as in every show which involves time travel, it's weird, since the Paragons traveled to the Dawn of Time with Oliver Queen as the Spectre, to defeat the anti-moniter, and rebirth the universe, the end result is: Earth-1, Earth-38, and Earth-BL never existed to begin with, therefore no one could be from there, not even the paragons. Its no different, J'onn restoring the memories of the heroes, and the paragons remembering to begin with. And no, J'onn wasn't just giving them his own memories, as proven when restoring Harrison Nash Wells' memories, since one of the visions we saw Nash remember, was him releasing the anti-moniter to begin with, which J'onn wasn't there for. I hope this all made sense.
      Loading editor
    • I would prefer that we just have discussions in the forums than polls, which are less able to be manipulated and allow for opinions and reasons.

        Loading editor
    • Schroeswald wrote: I would prefer that we just have discussions in the forums than polls, which are less able to be manipulated and allow for opinions and reasons.

      I updated the post with that. Because good idea

        Loading editor
    • Schroeswald wrote: I would prefer that we just have discussions in the forums than polls, which are less able to be manipulated and allow for opinions and reasons.

      i think we should have votes in the forum like a post where you say wheather you're for or against something that way it cant be esily manipluated.

        Loading editor
    • I think we should keep the old universes as the home universe. They still came from Earth-1, Earth-38 and Earth-BL and readers who see the status as alive can guess that they are now on Earth-Prime. The only people who should have their home universe marked as Earth-Prime are the characters that are introduced post-crisis such as the new president, Marv, and Jonathan's brother. Jonathan's brother was created in the rebooted universe and we don't know where the president and Marv came from.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I reversed my opinion, the admins were originally correct. In my new opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I still think the others Earths shouldn't have Prime as a suffix like Earth-Prime does, Prime means center of importance, or first of many in the DC comics. That's why it was called Prime because it was the most important Earth as it was in the center. I think they should've gone with "Earth-2 (Post-Crisis)" instead of Earth-2 Prime. But I will let the admins handle it in time, the shows may even address this later on anyways.

        Loading editor
    • You reversed your opinion? You mean you're okay with the splitting now? After all that stuff about memories establishing that they are the same people from Earth-1, Earth-38 and Earth-BL and the confusing exception around the Paragons? I would even consider the National City on Earth-Prime as the same city from Earth-38, relocated to a new Earth. The D.E.O. owned by LuthorCorp? Just a time abberation. Earth-38 Gotham is gone because Earth-1 Gotham is what ended up in it's place on Earth-Prime.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: You reversed your opinion? You mean you're okay with the splitting now? After all that stuff about memories establishing that they are the same people from Earth-1, Earth-38 and Earth-BL and the confusing exception around the Paragons? I would even consider the National City on Earth-Prime as the same city from Earth-38, relocated to a new Earth. The D.E.O. owned by LuthorCorp? Just a time abberation. Earth-38 Gotham is gone because Earth-1 Gotham is what ended up in it's place on Earth-Prime.

      Im ok with it for a different reason, but yes....because the old pages were getting so long we need to split them, but I think they should be named differently.

        Loading editor
    • Just so you know, we've done several community discussions on this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • TimeShade wrote: Just so you know, we've done several community discussions on this wiki.

      Yes, so I've heard, I havnt been here long so wasnt here for them, but from what ive herde, its been a year.

        Loading editor
    • So we're leaving characters like God, Satan, or Astra Logue out of the Prime equation too right? Because I highly doubt immortal beings from Extra Dimensional planes far outside of the Multiverse itself would be affected and I'm hella sure there's only been one God, Satan, Hell and Heaven the entire time.

        Loading editor
    • Jourdon wrote: So we're leaving characters like God, Satan, or Astra Logue out of the Prime equation too right? Because I highly doubt immortal beings from Extra Dimensional planes far outside of the Multiverse itself would be affected and I'm hella sure there's only been one God, Satan, Hell and Heaven the entire time.

      That's still all speculation, besides, Astra escaped to Earth.

        Loading editor
    • Well God's Crisis status stayed as alive as there's no reason why he of all people would die. And I think there's a good reason why there was never a God (Earth-38) or God (Earth-1) or God (Earth-2) page

        Loading editor
    • Jourdon wrote: Well God's Crisis status stayed as alive as there's no reason why he of all people would die. And I think there's a good reason why there was never a God (Earth-38) or God (Earth-1) page

      That's still speculation on the wikis part, but your right, I agree with that, except Astra sense she escaped to Earth.

        Loading editor
    • I don't remember that taking place, in the finale of Legends, she freed damned souls of the worst people in History.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler
      SeanWheeler removed this reply because:
      It says the admins are wrong and replying to something multiple posts ago. Not going to get blocked again.
      06:35, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Jourdon wrote: I don't remember that taking place, in the finale of Legends, she freed damned souls of the worst people in History.

      Maybe I read it somewhere I dont know maybe im wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I agree with the admins and their decision to create separate pages for these new characters; which they are - new.

        Loading editor
    • I hope we or you will get a chance to vote.

        Loading editor
    • HarveyWallbanger wrote: I hope we or you will get a chance to vote.

      They are doing a thread about it now.

        Loading editor
    • Bpste1 wrote: Personally, I agree with the admins and their decision to create separate pages for these new characters; which they are - new.

      That's debatable with how J'onn is bringing back their memories.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.