Thunder suits are a series of protective suits used by Anissa Pierce as the vigilante Thunder.
After Anissa's powers were revealed to Jefferson and Lynn, Lynn had Gambi make a protective suit to protect Anissa and conceal her identity. She later donned it for a mission to destroy a Green Light laboratory.
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, both Anissa and the suit were destroyed by a wave of antimatter, but Anissa was brought back during the rebirth of the universe, where she wore another suit on Earth-Prime.
- Identity concealment: The main purpose of both suits is to conceal Anissa's identity from those that may recognize her.
- Bulletproof: The suit is made of a breathable Kevlar weave, so that when Anissa isn't bulletproof, she'll "still be bulletproof".
- Fireproof: According to Gambi, the suit is fireproof.
- Water resistance: According to Gambi, the suit is resistant to water.
- Vital monitoring: The suit has state-of-the-art neural interface technology stitched into the lining, so that Gambi is able to monitor Anissa's vitals from his tailor shop's basement.
- Communication systems: The suit contains communications systems, so that Gambi can talk to Anissa while she is out as Thunder.
|Other versions of Thunder suits|
|To see other versions of this suit, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Thunder suits.|