The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Powers and abilities
- White Martian physiology: Like all White Martians, Till'all possesses several incredible powers, such as superhuman strength, near-impenetrable skin, telekinesis, telepathy, shape-shifting, intangibility, and even the power to defy gravity.
- Longevity: The White Martians' life span are considerably longer than normal humans and likewise ages much slower.
- Super strength: Till'all is stronger than humans, as well as some aliens, though not as strong as a fully-powered Kryptonian. can augment their strength by focusing their telekinesis in their body and use it in a tactile way.
- Invulnerability: Martian bodies are denser than a humans but not nearly as durable as a Kryptonian.
- Shapeshifting: Able to transform into any living organism, android or creature. A higher level of training is required to shape-shift into forms that are very different from a Martian's natural form.
- Malleability: White Martians can stretch and bend their body (E.g. into large whips to grab things at greats distances)
- Accelerated healing factor: Due to their shape-shifting powers, White Martians heal faster than humans.
- Immunity: White Martians are immune to human diseases and illnesses.
- Blood: If Till'all's blood was injected into a Green Martian's blood system, it will turn them into a White Martian.
- Camouflage/Invisibility: The ability to blend within the environment by changing the appearance of their form to bend the light waves around them to match with their surroundings, making themselves almost - but not completely invisible.
- Density-Shifting: Some White Martians are able to move through solid objects. This is an advanced technique that isn't innately possessed by all White Martians and requires a considerable amount of training to master.
- Telepathy: On Mars, all White Martians use telepathy to communicate.
- Telekinesis: The ability to manipulate, move and control objects with the power of one's mind without physically touching them.
- Flight: By telekinetically moving themselves, White Martians can simulate flight.
- Multilingual: As a native Martian, the Till'all speaks that language fluently, in addition to English.
- Fire: Like all Martians, extreme heat or fire can weaken the White Martian and cause her pain. It could also reveal her true form whenever shapeshifted, as any part of her body that came close enough to touch fire partially transformed back into its true form.
- Maaldorian atmosphere: The air of Maaldoria contains a special sulfide that is toxic to the species of Martians, Green and White both.
Behind the Scenes
- In the DC comics, Till'all was one of the White Martians captured by Cay'an and tricked into thinking they were green Martians. Till'all and the other Martians were held captive by a secret human agency and experimented on until they were able to alert J'onn J'onzz to their presence and acquire his help in escaping. Till'all and J'onn grew to be friends in the short time J'onn hid them until their true nature was revealed. When Cay'an released them, the White Martians held J'onn responsible for their identity crisis, thinking he betrayed them. J'onn was attacked but was able to induce coma's in 2 of the Martians, the third, Mica'kel, Till'all's father, was killed. Till'all sought out J'onn seeking revenge but J'onn was able to reason with him and elicit his help in finding the true master mind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.