- "You bear the sign of the House of El. How dare you show your face around here!?"
- —Tormock to Supergirl[src]
Tormock is a prisoner of Fort Rozz.
At some point, Tormock was imprisoned at Fort Rozz by Alura Zor-El. When Fort Rozz landed on Earth in 2003, Tormock apparently never escaped. The prison was thrown into space by Supergirl in May 2016.
In early 2018, Tormock encountered Supergirl, Saturn Girl, Livewire, and Psi when they entered Fort Rozz. Recognizing the House of El's sigil on Supergirl's suit, Tormock angrily attacked the group, aiming to kill the Kryptonian. Supergirl and Livewire eventually incapacitated her.
Tormock was imprisoned on the Legion's cruiser, where Supergirl demanded the location of Jindah Kol Rozz. Tormock declared them fools and revealed that Xitheria, the last one who went to find Jindah, died screaming. She informed the group that Jindah resided at the Dendara Corridor and sadistically wished them luck.
Tormock is proven to be a brutal, merciless warrior. Like the other prisoners of Fort Rozz, she hates the House of El since Alura Zor-El was responsible for her imprisonment. Tormock seemed to have a degree of fear towards Jindah Kol Rozz.
Powers and abilities
- Superhuman strength: Tormock was able to easily wield a metal stick as a weapon and handle being telekinetically hit by a large metal door.
- Invulnerability/Indomitable will: Tormock was able to easily shrug off the effects of being hit by a metal door, Psi's psychic wave, and Livewire's electricity and continued fighting without slowing down.
- Skilled stick-fighter: Tormock is proven to have skill in stick-fighting; using a metal pole, she was able to swiftly incapacitate Livewire and Psi and also held her own against a de-powered Supergirl for a time.
- Stick: Tormock used a metal stick when fighting against Psi, Livewire, Supergirl, and Saturn Girl.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Tormocks are a violent neo-fascist race who use unique biotechnology to plunder and destroy many other races across the universe.