- For the episode, see "".
- For her original personality, see Eliza Harmon.
- "There's beauty in chaos."
"Trajectory" was Eliza Harmon's alternate personality.
After Eliza Harmon helped a former colleague, Caitlin Snow, reformat the extracellular matrix for Velocity-9, she began to use the speed-enhancing drug on herself to increase progress on her research. However, Eliza eventually developed an addiction to the serum and began struggling with dissociative identity disorder, creating Trajectory, an evil alternate persona.
With the Velocity-9 providing her with the powers of a speedster, Trajectory soon began a crime spree in Central City, committing misdemeanors such as petty theft and property damage. Several weeks later, Trajectory sped through and robbed a nightclub, as well as its patrons and everyone else within a 10-block radius in less than six minutes. This caught the attention of the Flash, who was frequenting the club with his friends. He attempted to stop her, but Trajectory outpaced him.
During a second robbery spree, Trajectory once again encountered the Flash, but used the momentum from her speed to knock the fellow speedster down.
Later at Mercury Labs, Trajectory realized that her stock of V-9 was nearly used up and influenced Eliza to give into her addiction and use the last dose to travel to S.T.A.R. Labs, where they could get more serum. Trajectory broke into the facility, swiftly locked the Flash in the Pipeline, and incapacitated Joe West. Using Joe's gun, Trajectory tried to force Harry Wells and Caitlin to give her more V-9. Upon realizing her identity, Caitlin tried to explain that the drug was dangerous for her health but Trajectory refused to listen and demanded a fix. Caitlin revealed they didn't have any V-9 left so Trajectory took Jesse Wells hostage, coercing the former and Harry to make more. Once they finished, Trajectory wanted to make sure the Velocity-9 wasn't tampered or laced with sedatives so she injected Jesse with a dose. Satisfied with the result, she sped off as Jesse began seizing.
Dosing herself with extra, pure Velocity-9, Trajectory began running back and forth on a bridge in order to create enough friction to bring the entire structure down, along with everyone on it. However, the Flash was able to get the civilians to safety before a portion of the bridge collapsed. The Flash then ran over the gap, tackling Trajectory to the ground. As she was about to inject herself with another dose of pure V-9, the Flash tried to appeal to her, pointing out that gaining more speed isn't worth the risks of the drug. Ignoring him, Trajectory took another dose. Claiming that she is faster than the Flash will ever be, Trajectory ran off. However, her lightning suddenly turned blue and soon, Trajectory's body completely dissolved into nothing as she screamed, leaving only the suit and her mask behind.
Trajectory is a thrill-seeking psychopath who cares for nobody's well-being except herself. She is overconfident in her abilities as a speedster and takes pleasure in showing off her powers. Trajectory continually manipulated her host, Eliza Harmon, into giving into her urge to dose herself with Velocity-9 and most often succeeded. Trajectory's amoral and selfish nature made her willing to put others in danger for her own gain, from petty misdemeanors such as robbery to much more serious crimes with deadly consequences, including threatening people at gunpoint, injecting Jesse Wells with a fatal dose of Velocity-9, and collapsing a bridge full of civilians, all for her twisted sense of fun.
Powers and abilities
- Velocity-9 enhancement: After injecting herself with Velocity-9, Eliza gained the powers of a speedster, with the exception of access to the speed force.
- Electrokinesis: Like all speedsters, Eliza was able to generate electricity from her body, which was yellow in color. She was able to interfere with the surrounding electronics like Eobard Thawne could as seen when she came into S.T.A.R. Labs, the lights in the office turned off. After she took an overdose of Velocity 9, it turned her electricity blue.
- Accelerated perception: Eliza's speed also extends to her senses and mental capacities, able to take in information and process it just as fast. This allowed Eliza to see the world as if it is in slow motion, which combined with her physical speed lets her think, perform actions, and react to events, long before a normal human around him could even perceive them.
- Superhuman agility: Eliza was incredibly agile, able to change direction immediately. Allowing her to make sharp turns on city streets while moving at super speed, without sliding or losing her balance.
- Superhuman durability: Eliza was able to recover from attacks and exertion much quicker than normal humans.
- Superhuman momentum: Through Eliza's ability to accelerate her movements, she can generate extreme momentum and physical force, allowing her to overpower regular humans with little to no effort, as evidenced by the fact that she threw Joe West and the Flash several feet. By running back and forth on a bridge with great intensity, she induced a tremor with enough jolt and friction that nearly caused it to collapse.
- Superhuman reflexes: Eliza's increased speed also augments her reaction time, allowing her to react to danger and events far faster than a normal human.
- Superhuman speed: Eliza's mobility becomes able to run at speeds up to between Mach 2.2 and 3.3. This allowed her to initially move much faster than the Flash, able to easily outpace him, plow over him, and even run Barry into a holding chamber before the heroic speedster could realize it. After Barry was able to exceed his previous limits and overwhelm Eliza, she took an excessive dose of Velocity 9, tremendously increasing her speed.
- Seismokinesis: Eliza can create tremors if she can run with the right momentum. These tremors were powerful enough to bring a whole bridge down.
- Superhuman stamina: Eliza's body can handle the stresses of superhuman racing without noticeable distress, and her body's enhanced stamina allows her to function much longer than a normal human without getting tired or weak.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
The Chronicles of Cisco