- "A piece of advice from one Green Arrow to another: cooperate. Because of right now, must of the people of Star City think you're a killer. Are you?"
- —Oliver Queen to the new Green Arrow
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez
- Juliana Harkavy as Dinah Drake
- Colton Haynes as Roy Harper (credit only)
- Kirk Acevedo as Ricardo Diz/Dragon
- Sea Shimooka as Emiko Adachi/Green Arrow
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance
- Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels
- Katherine McNamara as Mia Smoak/Blackstar
- Ben Lewis as older William Clayton
- Andrea Sixtos as older Zoe Ramirez
- Marcus Rosner as Max Fuller
- Laara Sadiq as Emily Pollard
- Keri Adams as Bethany Snow
- Sydney Bell as Reporter #1
- Tony Figueredo as Prison Guard
- Sidika Larbes as Reporter #2
- Dan Martinez as Goon
- Mark Pariñas as Reporter #3
- Evan Roderick as Officer Anastas
- The title possibly references Oliver being a vigilante for the first time since his release where he does not wear his hood and mask, plus Diggle and Lyla's investigation into the Dante painting that revealed the names of the Longbow Hunters, and the reveal of the Emiko Adachi's identity as the Green Arrow. But it mostly comes from a line that Felicity said to Oliver when she asks about fighting crime unmasked.
- Sea Shimooka is credited in the main cast bill starting with this episode onwards.
- Two old locations from past seasons of make a return:
- According to Oliver and Felicity, the beginning of the episode takes place during their anniversary. Interestingly, this episode aired almost exactly 1 year after the episode "", which is the episode in which they got married.
- This episode marks the return of Max Fuller, who last appeared in "".
- Colton Haynes (Roy Harper) is the only series regular that doesn't appear in this episode.
- The episode concludes with the opening scene from the first part of the crossover "".
- At the very beginning of the episode, Felicity says that she really misses William and Oliver replies that Christmas vacation seems like it's "20 years away". This is possibly an inside reference to the fact that the flashforwards take place roughly 20 years in the future where William has a role in them.
- This is the first eighth episode of an season to not feature Grant Gustin (Barry Allen) since "".
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.