Hi, welcome to Arrowverse Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:Damien Darhk page.
- Okay! Thanks, I wasn't sure how to use it on this wikipedia, but I knew it needed to be moved. IHHeroes (talk) 19:25, May 6, 2016 (UTC)
All appearances template
On paper, it sounds like a good id but it's flawed. Just because it's a main character, city, etc, they don't exactly always appear. You also completely ignore the fact that we denote if it's just something like a mention. Please don't do huge changes like that again.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 17:18, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
- I didn't do the ones with mentioned or other notes. I also counted each of the appearances to make sure all of the episodes were included. I was trying to save space on the individual page. IHHeroes (talk) 17:51, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
Dear Lord, stop consuming the feed in that one type of edit. Have to stroll down like 15 times before you can get to the main edits. So, please stop. -- ImperiexSeed, 1:24 PM, January 4th 2017
Please don't create big categories without consulting an admin. Also, if it's as big as those categories are, it should be done on a bot account which MakeShift has. This is so recent activity or changes doesn't get clogged with such a minor edit.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 21:21, January 4, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm sorry. All that I am doing is trying to make the website more organized and look nicer and easier to navigate. It feels weird not having some kind of navigation at the bottom of character pages. IHHeroes (talk) 23:50, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Doesn't mean you just implement it, try reaching other admins. Don't implement features because you think it should. You always contact admins, I always do that if I go to a wiki. But you don't just go decide how a wiki is organized. And if you think there should be a new major category, it's crucial we do it as we have a bot account which can instantly add the categories and not spam the recent activity feed or recent changes with such minor edits.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 23:55, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Supergirl Comics, Species, & Theme
Thanks for reaching out to me. In regards to your questions:
- You're correct, they should be listed by the actual names of the issues, instead of just chapter 1, etc. Give me the issue names and we'll have our bot move the pages and autocorrect the links.
- For a character's species, each page should only have the category regarding what species they are, not what they appear as. For example, Kara Danvers should only have Kryptonian, not Human, so if you see any errors of this kind feel free to correct them or let one of us on the staff know.
- I've asked Timeshade about this and he's said that changing the colorswitch template doesn't work for infoboxes; it apparently has to be done through CSS. I'd suggest leaving another message on his talk page about this if you need more information, as he knows a lot more about it than I do.
- You were previously reprimanded, as you put it, because you instituted huge organizational categories without asking any members of our staff. There's a difference, and you know it. As far as listed appearances go, you're correct, the Kryptonians page should have all appearances of Kryptonians listed. Feel free to make the necessary changes or let a staff member know and we'll help take care of it. Additionally, I wanted to let you know that I saw the chapter titles for the comics that you left on my talk page, and we'll update those as soon as we can. Thanks. --Hambergite (talk) 15:54, February 5, 2017 (UTC)
It's not the color code template that affects the infobox, it's the CSS which is slightly more complicated. Not just about adding the comic title, about how it's positioned in CSS as it can alter how other stuff appear.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 22:19, February 4, 2017 (UTC)
RE: Home Page
Thank you for the suggestions. I'm not sure about the first but the second is something me and the others have been thinking about ever since the merge discussion.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 02:14, March 14, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for helping out with updating links for Lian Yu. Ironically though, would've preferred if you let me do more of it with the bot just so activity or recent changes doesn't get clogged up. Regardless, good job.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 22:55, April 10, 2017 (UTC)
I know what you're talking about, I use to have something like that to autogenerate a warning message about policies. Only problem with that for setting pages up is it encourages people to leave blank sections which we don't include.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 16:10, April 14, 2017 (UTC)
Hmm, that' a good question. It seems to be in that gray area where it's meant to be in-universe but also tend to have more fun with those, which implies non-canon. Perhaps just a single page to document all of them.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 19:59, December 18, 2017 (UTC)
It was actually revealed back when the episode aired that it was indeed Susanna Thompson voicing the Wellenreiter Gideon in an uncredited role.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 17:16, February 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Done. P.S. I'm gonna be implementing the home universe parameter soon for character infoboxes, so stay tuned on that.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 17:25, February 15, 2018 (UTC)
- I've finally added them to the infobox. Feel free to assist (and though won't really change anything, I've repositioned the actor parameter to the bottom of the infobox, so feel free to change that in the code to).TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 04:07, February 25, 2018 (UTC)