- "I think there's too many people in this city who only care about themselves. People who are selfish. I think they need someone who cares about the lives of other people. Someone like you."
- —Laurel Lance to the Hood[src]
Hi, I'm RazorNovaStrike. I'm a Green Arrow fan.
Green Arrow Skills
- Peak Human Condition: Oliver Queen is at the peak of human physical condition due to years of survival and intense physical training. He has been trained by Yao Fei Gulong, Slade Wilson, Shado, Maseo Yamashiro, Tatsu Yamashiro, Anatoly Knyazev, Talia al Ghul, and Ra's al Ghul. According to Diggle, Oliver is an Olympic-level athlete.
- Peak Human Strength: Oliver can generate peak human physical strength. He can contend with and overpower other full grown men with ease, as well as break their necks (including as Jordan Kern, Vlad Venediktov, Taiana Venediktov, Pyotr Friedkin, Konstantin Kovar, Paul Knox, and Adrian Chase's hallucination), which takes about 1,250 foot pounds/163 kilograms/359 pounds of torque. As an archer, he built arm strength by slapping water out of a bowl. He was able to lift Felicity with one arm.
- Peak Human Speed:
- Peak Human Reflexes:
- High Pain Tolerance:
- Bow Mastery: Oliver, as his codename implies, is a master archer. He is extremely accurate and precise with a bow and arrow, and Dominic Alonzo heard he never misses, which he confirmed. His superb aim allowed him to fire an arrow into Deadshot's eye, hit a bullseye with an explosive arrow, and shoot a grenade launched at him by the Mayor. Oliver has killed many people with his bow and arrow, including Edward Fyers, Hideo Yamane, Leo Mueller, Justin Claybourne, Justin Whicker, Blake, Ted Gaynor, Webb, Savior, Count Vertigo, Dark Arrow, and Billy Malone. Under Oliver's tutelage, Roy became a skilled archer in his own right. He has been compared to Robin Hood on numerous occasions.
- Master Marksman: Oliver is proficient with firearms; he shot and killed Anthony Ivo with a pistol. He was able to open his cell door by shooting the lock. In Corto Maltese, he used a pistol to shoot down several members of the cartel.
- Master Martial Artist: Oliver is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist. His fighting styles include archery, Eskrima, Kenjutsu, Wing Chun, Sombo, Systema, Judo, Taekwondo, Hapkido, Capoeira, Professional Wrestling, Silat, and Muay Thai.
- Staff Mastery: Oliver a master stick-fighter, having been trained by Slade Wilson in Eskrima. He taught John to throw his opponent off balance by varying his acceleration.
- Knife Mastery: Oliver is a master knife-wielder. He killed Kenny and Conklin by stabbing them with a knife. Oliver is also skilled in throwing knives, as he used an improperly weighted one to disarm China White and another one to kill Baron Reiter. He can improvise arrows as knives, as he used one to kill Guillermo Barrera and Damien Darhk.
- Sword Mastery: Oliver is a master swordsman. He killed Mr. Blank with a fire poker and Ra's al Ghul with a sword. He also cut off Malcolm Merlyn's hand.
- Master Acrobat: Oliver is a master of free-running and parkour.
- Master Assassin: Oliver has taken many lives for the good of others. Deadshot, a prolific killer himself, admired his work. Oliver was also trained by the League of Assassins.
- Gifted Intelligence: Oliver is a highly intelligent man. John has a very high regard for how perceptive he is, and said he is one of the smartest men he has ever known.
- Master Tactician: Oliver is a master strategist and an expert leader.
- Master Interrogator:
- Master Investigator:
- Master Deceiver:
- Expert Hacker:
- Expert Businessman:
- Skilled Political Scientist: Oliver is the former mayor of Star City.
- Multilingualism: Oliver speaks English, Chinese/Mandarin, and Russian.
- "You always figure it out. You never stop fighting. You never give up. You always keep at it."
- —John Diggle to Oliver Queen[src]
- Indomitable Will: Oliver is a determined man who never stops fighting and never gives up. Laurel said he is a person who does not give up and he always finds a way.
- Cecil Adams/Count Vertigo
- Ra's al Ghul
- Guillermo Barrera/Brutale
- Mr. Blank
- Justin Claybourne
- Monty Cora/Deathride
- Damien Darhk
- Joseph Falk/Savior
- Pyotr Friedkin
- Edward Fyers
- Ted Gaynor
- Cyrus Gold/Acolyte
- Ishmael Gregor
- Anthony Ivo
- Jordan Kern
- Gan Jaw-Long
- Paul Knox
- Konstantin Kovar
- Billy Malone
- Leo Mueller
- Oliver Queen/Dark Arrow
- Baron Reiter
- Vandal Savage
- Taiana Venediktov
- Vlad Venediktov
- Justin Whicker
- Hideo Yamane
- Misha Yurievich
- Colt M1911A1: (The Odyssey)
- "Oliver's not here. In fact... no one's coming to save you. You left me to die on Lian Yu. Unfortunately for you--heh heh--I didn't. Come on. You can do better than that. You're a killer, a depraved monster who found a way to channel his darkness and pat himself on the back for it! Your father took the coward's way out, and all these years, you told yourself it was brave, but he was a coward just like you. Selfish. Pathetic."
- —Dark Archer[src]
- "No one's coming to save you. You should have killed me when you had the chance. You'll never beat me. Too slow, big heart. Mama raised you right, so right, you couldn't stop me from killing her. A failure. Slow. Pathetic."
Black Lightning Quotes
- "Justice, like lightning
Should ever appear
To some men hope
And to other men fear."
- ―Jennifer Pierce in The Resurrection
- "Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars."
- ―Martin Luther King, Jr. in The Resurrection
- "And I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired."
- ―Fannie Lou Hamer in The Resurrection
- "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
- ―Martin Luther King, Jr. in The Book of Hope
- "Unless all of us are free, none of us will be free."
- ―Unknown in The Book of Hope
- "The one thing you can't take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me."
- ―Viktor Frankl in The Book of Green Light
- "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
- ―Henry Ford in The Book of Redemption
- "The future belongs to those who prepare it for today."
- ―Malcolm X in The Book of War
- "I am unlike other men. The laws of convention and morality do not apply to me."
- ―Napoleon Bonaparte in The Book of War
- "We all have a role to play in the struggle for the liberation of our people. Each and every one of us."
- ―Martin Luther King, Jr. in The Book of Consequences: Chapter One
- "Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated."
- ―Coretta Scott King in The Book of Consequences: Chapter Four
- "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."
- ―Unknown in The Book of Rebellion: Chapter Three
- "Those who can't remember their past are condemned to repeat it."
- ―George Santayana in The Book of Secrets: Chapter Four
- "What's past is prologue."
- ―Shakespeare in The Book of Secrets: Chapter Four
- "The past is always tense, but the future perfect."
- ―Zadie Smith in The Book of Secrets: Chapter Four
- "Every moment happens twice: inside and out, and there's two different histories."
- ―Zadie Smith in The Book of Secrets: Chapter Four
- The Book of Hope
- The Book of Burial
- The Book of Green Light
- The Book of Thunder
- The Book of Fate
- The Book of Revelations
- The Book of Little Black Lies
- The Book of Redemption
- The Book of Crucifixion
- The Book of Pain
- The Book of War
- The Book of Consequences
- The Book of Blood
- The Book of Rebellion
- The Book of Secrets
- The Book of the Apocalypse
- The Book of Occupation
- The Book of Resistance
- The Book of Markovia
- The Book of War
- Darkness on the Edge of Town
- The Promise
- Streets of Fire
- This Is Your Sword
- Lost in the Flood
- The Ties That Bind
- Living Proof
- Leap of Faith
- Livin' in The Future
Green Arrow Gallery
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Arrow: Season 2.5
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.