Hi, welcome to Arrowverse Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Oliver Queen page.
If you were such a huge fan, I think you'd have done more then 5 edits, also I believe MakeShift considered and declined this, else he would of replied about it ages ago when we were first asked. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 01:53, February 2, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry, but still we're not interested, we only affiliate with the FIRST wikia based on the series, we checked and saw that you made one more recently therefore your request is declined... Also I don't care if you're female, we have a great female editor here, so please don't bring sexism into this. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 09:38, February 2, 2014 (UTC)
RE: Our wikis / Billy Wintergreen
In regards to affiliating the wikis, I've already got a strong stance on not. We've begun to incorporate The Flash in to this wiki, as was always the plan, so it's quite silly to affiliate with a wiki that includes the same content as us. I'm always open to discussions on a merge, though affiliation: no. As for Billy Wintergreen, this has been a much-debated topic. In "Damaged" it appears as if in a flashback that Fyers says "Bishop, put him out of his misery" when in fact he says "You should put him out of his misery". It says that on the DVD subtitles, and nowhere else is he ever referred to as Bishop. So that's that! Anything else, just contact me! :) —MakeShift (talk) 04:07, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I really have no problem with Flash Wiki existing, if you guys really want it to exist, though it's the fact that Matt and others seem to think that it's impossible for The Flash to be covered here. He seems to think it necessary that there be a totally new wiki, that it MUST happen, whereas it's truly only optional. As for Billy Wintergreen, sorry about that! I thought you'd sent me a message regarding the character! —MakeShift (talk) 07:51, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh and as for cleaning up pages, go right ahead, so long as you feel it's needed! —MakeShift (talk) 08:00, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
RE: Tahmoh Penikett
Firstly, I just want to say that I love affiliating with other wikis, I really love the sense it gives of being part of a wider community. Though, at the moment, we don't really include stuff like that (particularly as it's so specific, and if anything, advertising-ish). Really, including credits, they'd obviously take way too long to update each actor's page and keep up to date, so for now we don't include that much on the pages apart from the Arrow/Flash content! :) —MakeShift (talk) 10:11, May 3, 2014 (UTC)
I do appreciate you reaching out for affiliation, though I'd have to decline, cause when it comes down to it, none of our shows are really similar in very many ways, in terms of genre. There's many acting similarities, but the crux of it is really the genres. —MakeShift (talk page) 09:56, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
Those shows aren't really connected, just same network but we don't need to advertise other shows and wikis in articles. We already use the CW footer on the front page, that's all we need to add.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 08:48, November 20, 2014 (UTC)
You've asked before, and I've said no. And I'm going to say no again, for the same reasons. The wikis have basically nothing in common except for a couple of actors. —MakeShift (talk page) 07:31, May 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Admittedly, they would have been a while back. But it was mostly due to their fantastical nature, I believe. —MakeShift (talk page) 07:49, May 13, 2016 (UTC)
While I appreciate the effort you've put in, we currently don't include promotional stills on any of our pages, so I've deleted the ones you've uploaded. —MakeShift (talk page) 04:03, October 19, 2017 (UTC)
Please consult admins before incorporating such major categories. I know some wikis go really specific into categories but we aren't one of those wikis.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 10:38, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
- For now, please don't add either. Generally, it'll just clutter the wiki with categories for every single occupation there is and we don't really want that.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 10:47, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
Hey there, if you could read our spoiler policy that'd be great. We only allow future spoilers on production pages, so I've deleted the Brainiac 5 page you created. —MakeShift (talk page) 12:29, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Please read the spoiler policy, uploading images from the teaser trailers to use as Image Placeholders aren't allowed.
- "screenshots from teasers may not be added on production pages."
- —spoiler policy
- Promotional Images/Stills for the episodes count as teasers. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 06:57, January 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Once again, that kind of trivia and references we do not do here. Please try to look at other episode pages to see our formatting here. Thanks, $ \int $ IHH dt 4:23, Mar 30, 2020 (UTC)
Please don't mess with the formatting of infoboxes, particularly the guest sections. We format it a certain way, and just because you believe your way works better, this is not necessarily the case. If you believe something to work better, consult an admin first. —MakeShift (talk page) 08:25, December 10, 2019 (UTC)
Question re joining wiki
hi. thanks for this great wiki!! just curious about a few things. how do i join the team for this wiki? I'm familiar with editing wikis, so I know how to edit. I'm just curious, since your notice refers to "joining a team," I wondered if there is a formal way to join a team, or a WikiProject, or any other sort of group or project here. thanks!!