- "Shutting up is better than talking crap."
- —Oliver Jonas Queen
Hi, welcome to Arrowverse Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:OliverJonasQueen page.
Hey man, you're new so just a few things I should bring up. For images, it'd be appreciated if you don't fill out the image parameter in infoboxes if no such image exists. Also, for episode images, they would be named to describe the image, rather than episode title. Lastly, the reason why Caitlin never had the image before because she hadn't become it Killer Frost yet and it could've been her from the multiverse.User:TimeShade/sig 09:20, January 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Please view our image policies.User:TimeShade/sig 06:09, January 30, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry It'd be appreciated if you licensed and categorized any images you upload.User:TimeShade/sig 10:09, February 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Image policies, you need to read all of them.User:TimeShade/sig 16:13, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
Please do not add duplicate categories.User:TimeShade/sig 18:31, January 21, 2016 (UTC)
Strawhat1--The Supergirl (TV Series) Page
I saw that you created the Supergirl (TV Series) page, So I wanted you to know that right now we are debating whether or not to add this show to this wiki, and if we decide to add the show to the wiki, we are talking about how we will add it, with what information and what specific pages. You shouldn't have just created the page before we decide on how to approach it, and before the crossover episode with the Flash aired. You can discuss on whether or not to add this show to the wiki in this forum, but for now don't edit the Supergirl page or add any more pages regarding that show. Strawhat1 (talk) 17:42, February 13, 2016 (UTC)
I've issued you a 1 week block due to you breaking policies again and continuously adding categories removed by admins.19:00, February 15, 2016 (UTC)
MakeShift--Reverting my edits
I'd ask you kindly not to revert my edits. It's generally expected that an administrator knows what they're doing, so reverting an edit such as that is doing the wrong thing. Not only did you ruin the formatting, you essentially added spam that isn't necessary to the page. Looking through your past edits, it seems to be a frequent thing, so I'll ask again kindly if you'd stop, otherwise I'll take action. —MakeShift (talk page) 06:32, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
TimeShade--John Constantine's father
Which episode is John's father named Thomas?User:TimeShade/sig 17:09, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
You don't bother to read through our image policies and keep removing warnings. You also keep reverting an admins edit, even when your edit breaks our policies. I had no choice but to issue a 2 week block.User:TimeShade/sig 16:47, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
We appreciate you helping with images but Wikia's engineering team is working on importing all of them. Additionally, you should license and categorize per our image policies.User:TimeShade/sig 19:59, December 21, 2016 (UTC)
You will please forgive me, I am new here some of the wikias I go to have their pages that are for galleries of characters, others have the galleries on the pages of the characters I did not know the policy the wiki had GreekGuy32 (talk) 02:02, December 29, 2016 (UTC)GreekGuy32
- "Functions of these wikis: 1) Flash CBS Wiki (E90 stuff), 2) DC Database (all DC stuff), 3) Arro*vers* Wiki (Stuff of Arrowverse EXCLUDING E90). (Laughing at people who don't understand this, or the fact that you need the approval of the bureaucrat from another wiki to start adding that information WHEN IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOUR WIKI YET.)"
You are correct. We did not merge with you. But that doesn't mean we can't cover The Flash (1990) material on this wiki. Plenty of wikis have the same information. Looks like we will just have (at least) two wikis to cover the Flash (1990) series. Hey, while you're at it, please go bug the DC Database wiki too as they have Flash (1990) stuff as well. You are more than welcome to continue your wiki; but this wiki will cover Flash (1990) stuff because it is in Arrowverse. We aren't ganging up against you; you are the only one taking any kind of offense which is not intended. But you are being quite ridiculous. $ \int $ IHH dt 8:01, Dec 01, 2019 (UTC)
- Also it's funny how you're complaining when you were one of the users who were so quick to add Supergirl content all over this wiki before a merge was decided. You should've known from there that a precedent was set, that any other Earth's appearing is fair game on this wiki.User:TimeShade/sig 05:24, January 17, 2019 (UTC)
- It's such a shame. I was just discussing with the other admins if we should have a compromise and discuss if you're ok to merge if we make you a content moderator here. But oh well, guess we can scrap that after calling everyone here an idiot.
P.S., you can't say what a wiki can and cannot cover.User:TimeShade/sig 06:48, January 17, 2019 (UTC)