Hi, I'm an admin for the Arrowverse Wiki community. Welcome and thank you for your edit to User talk:TimeShade! If you need help getting started, check out our help pages or contact me or another admin here. For general help, you could also stop by Community Central to explore the forums and blogs.
Please leave me a message if I can help with anything. Enjoy your time at Arrowverse Wiki!
Who use the words "Catlin is S**Y" and "F**K"? And Iqbal Mazhar doesn't really seem to be causing too much trouble at the moment but he will be blocked if he does in the future.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 03:06, February 24, 2017 (UTC)
Hello Reverb, you might remember me from HP and Arrowverse fandom. Thanks for helping me in rules and for helping me to discover this version of wikia.
Have a nice day!
I need to tell you that you need to be a little more sure about content that is off topic or not. Cause a lot of stuff that isn't is showing up in the reported content section.
- This, you're still reporting lots on on topic posts, so you still aren't ready. Proving yourself also takes a long time, not just a week or 2.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 15:18, March 16, 2017 (UTC)
If u r free so can u meet me in the chat room today at 10:30 pm or tomorrow after 2pm. I guess I know something that can help u in ur project , let me know in my talk page other wise it's ok!
Congratulations!! For ur first project(first website lol) frosty, I hope u will get success for others too!! Well it's me , yeah I'm back,I know I said something else in our last Convo but yeah I'm back!! And hey I'm not making fool!(Because it's April fool day!) Eurus Allen (talk) 09:28, April 1, 2017 (UTC)
Well yes I'm happy too that the first part of ur website is done, the second one is I guess related to ur wikia. Well definitely it's gonna take a lot of time because it has so much potential, but I hope u will complete that too.
And seriously I didn't do anything , everything was done by urself. I wish I could help u but unfortunately I can't do much but still I'm around the wikias and seeing everything.and yes one more thing if u wanna talk to KeshavHI in chat room first u have to tell him about it because I guess he is not aware about desktop version of the wikia much.so have to tell him first in app.
Have a nice day!
I'm good, and I know that you applied for mod post in HP, check ur HP talk page for answer, and one more thing as you suggested for ot post in XCC's talk page , that is already conducted by our respected admin named by "Free Talk Fridays".And I guess you already know that timeshade wants to talk to KeshavHI so I guess it's time to help if XCC allows you to tell ppl about desktop version.
TimeShade already does this. I suggested that he should do Free Talk Fridays on mobile at the same time as the ones here. He agreed and decided to do them. If you feel that he isn't doing enough for mobile Free Talk Fridays, then message him.
Also I need you to post something detailing how the chat works to KeshavHI. You can make a post about it on mobile to help him know that TimeShade needs to talk to him.
Hey frosty , If u here right now so come to chat room or other wise at 10pm or tomorrow 2pm. I'm waiting for u right now!It's about HP!!
Hey, Yes we have met before, in HP wiki. You aren't talking to wrong person. I'm speed force aka speedy!
Thanks for reaching out. I actually approaches the user a couple days ago about that, requesting he links back then everyone attacked me for some reason accusing me for banning him from doing it.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 14:38, June 23, 2018 (UTC)
Sorry i wasn't able to post this on the OT. Currently having trouble logging in through there. However i will say that we do delete those ads for people's channels. That is spam content. At least videos unrelated to the Arrowverse in any way. I guess having a system where we promote discussions would be the better idea. By only deleting the videos with no active start to a discussion.
Hi Reverb Frost. I want to give you some great news. Because I am tired of the limitations of the diskussions of Discuss not by the rules which were created by the Staff of the wiki. That's why I will not create any discussions or post comments on Discuss on this wiki and just on Forum. Also any discussions I had created before are erased, I asked Xandercc to help and gave he the links and they are gone. Have a nice day or night depending on the time zone. Dragonfly82 (talk) 04:00, October 8, 2018 (UTC)
Contrary to you being a Discussion Moderator I have no such abilities because when I create a duscussion and after I notice there some of them that are the same.
I have just seconds to redesign it to something else before someone starts to write on it and it has 24 hours limit where I can edit my discussions and comments because I can't delete them and I am tired of it. Dragonfly82 (talk) 18:30, October 8, 2018 (UTC)
Am I? But I did barely any edits on this wiki? Because I am careful on these kind of wikis about making edits while I am more comfortable when it comes to fanfiction wikis. I used to write fanfiction. Dragonfly82 (talk) 20:09, October 8, 2018 (UTC)
Me and TimeShade already made a discussion on the discord about that one. He said he might try it out, but that it is going to be hard to maintain. Especially with multiple TV shows at once.
- Additionally I kind of want to keep announcements for actual announcements.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 19:17, January 28, 2019 (UTC)
Hi. I was on the Catholic Church page and I have looked at the reference, there was nothing on the pages and besides Cecille, there is nothing on the pages of the most of the characters and looking on scripts I was able to find.
Where does it say that Barry and Iris and Joe are catholics? If that is the case where can I read that?
Should Nora Allen and Wallace West and Francine and Nora West Allen and Henry Allen be added? And last if Cecille is religious and convinced Joe to go to church and taught him catholic prayers. How does that make him a catholic? If there is no proof is this borderline fanfiction? Dragonfly82 (talk) 21:01, February 10, 2019 (UTC)
The thing is that there really isn't anything new that is brought to the table in that. It's not like we have our manual of style or any policies here set as the default announcement.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 18:07, February 18, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey, just wondering, who are all of our discussion moderators? I see on the OT post that you list 3 users, 1 of which hasn't edited in a really long time but the listed users shows 6 users. So who are all of our discussion moderators? Thanks, $ \int $ IHH dt 21:28, Mar 23, 2020 (UTC)
- Awesome, thanks! I have now added links in the promoted users pages as well as links to the discussion guidelines in the site administration. Hope this helps on your side of things. I discovered discussions like a month ago (never knew it existed before) and it is totally interesting to me. I now feel like we have two different worlds going on at this wiki (besides the 52+ earths we have) and hopefully this can be a step towards having our worlds work together in some way? $ \int $ IHH dt 21:28, Mar 23, 2020 (UTC)
- Hey, checking in again. I have recently made the discussion moderator page. If you have any information to help fill in the unknown spots or give yourself a nationality, please do so. I will be contacting the other two listed as well. Let me know if I can do anything else for you guys. Thanks, $ \int $ IHH dt 21:28, Mar 23, 2020 (UTC)
Hello there Reverb frost, nice to meet you too. Just to clarify something to you, discussion mods aren't just limited to the actual Discussion section, our duties also include the Wiki Forums. The reason I was made a Discussion Mod was because I was very active there and I still moderate those. The actual Discussion feature I have tried to use on other wikis but is extremely inconvenient and buggy to reply on mobile. In future you can tell me directly if you have a problem with me rather than going behind my back, thank you --Stryzzar (talk) 22:08, March 11, 2019 (UTC)
- Reverb, the admins and I do not appreciate you making things up like saying discussions is 95% more work. Discussions is still fairly new and all the other tasks have existed long before. Please stop talking to people like you're superior. Stryzzar obviously didn't give the user rights to himself and was promoted by a bureaucrat.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 03:47, March 12, 2019 (UTC)
- No, there's no such thing as compulsory here, this isn't a job where you get paid and are expected to do tasks. It's all volunteer and no one is forced to do anything. I'd like to know which staff told you that, because that sounds nothing like the staff I know at all. "I would not force you to do something that isn't comfortable to you". If you weren't trying to think you're superior, you wouldn't have made that because no one answers to you and I never gave you such duties.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 04:20, March 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Something like that is not covered by the NDA..TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 04:36, March 12, 2019 (UTC)
Hi Reverb Frost, you’ll probably already find the discussion by the time you see this message, but I just wanted to let you know there is a potentially pretty hostile person who made a discussion about you, their username is Flash Iova. You should see the post on the arrowverse discussions page, I’m on a mobile internet browser so I don’t know how to and if their is a better way to message you or link the post or something, sorry.
Hi, I recently asked you about changing the names on characters such as Curran Walters, Burt Ward, Robert Wuhl, and other guest stars brought in from Crisis from other media to match the characters they played, as they were confirmed to be those characters in Crisis aftermath, and you said to ask a mod on a talk Page. So, since they have been confirmed, do you think you could help me get the name of the articles changed to, Jason Todd (Earth 9), Dick Grayson (Earth 66), Alexander Knox (Earth 89), aswell as the others? Thanks! Jack Monn (talk) 02:21, December 10, 2019 (UTC)Fandom User Jack_Monn3