- "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear."
Deal with Diaz
When A.R.G.U.S. used the Ghost Initiative to get information on Dante, Virgil was contacted by Diaz about Dante's location. When Diaz arrive with members of his team trying to make another deal, Virgil order to kill all members except Diaz because Dante wants to deal with him personally since the Longbow hunter aren't cheap. After a brief fight, he escape trough a window after warning Diaz that he will receive the worst punishment
Virgil was about to deal a phone that contain valuable information with a mole in the secret service but he was interrupted by Oliver Queen/Green Arrow and John Diggle/Spartan thus he manage to escape but he leaves the tech behind.
Virgil shows up at Smoak Tech searching for the Archer program with some few other men but Felicity Smoak and Alena Whitlock appears and threaten him. Virgil manage to take Felicity's gun but soldier appears and kills all of his guards and he runs away with Archer.
Turned against Emiko Adachi
- Peak of human physical condition: Virgil is agile enough to break through a window out of the building in order to escape. He is "slippery" enough to escape Oliver Queen and John Diggle. He was also was able to quickly disarm Felicity Smoak of her gun before the latter could fire at him.
- Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Virgil is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, However, he his skills are inferior to Ricardo Diaz, as he was easily disarmed and overpowered, forcing him to escape. Virgil was skilled enough to hold his own against Roy Harper, and managed to quickly knock him down long enough to escape.
- Handgun: Virgil used a handgun in an attempt to capture Ricardo Diaz, though he was disarmed of it by the latter.
Behind the scenes
- Virgil is based on the DC comics character of the same name.