- "I had to find her, so I needed to go to the one place that always seemed to have the answers, to the heart of Gotham, which just happened to have eyes all over the city."
- —Kate Kane[src]
Wayne Enterprises is a company previously run by Bruce Wayne. It is currently being converted into a real estate development firm by Bruce's cousin, Kate Kane. Two of its subsidiaries are Wayne Tech, Wayne Security & Wayne Enterprises Research & Development.
it's main office is located in Wayne Tower.
The company was originally owned and run by Bruce Wayne. By 2015, Wayne left Gotham and the company behind.
At some point, Wayne's board of directors accepted get-rich-quick deals, but were scammed, causing the company to go bankrupt.
- Kate Kane (acting owner)
- Luke Fox (head of Wayne Security)
- Unnamed (research and development)
- Unnamed (employee of Wayne Security)
- Bruce Wayne (owner and CEO)
Behind the scenes
- According to Kate Kane, the Wi-Fi password is "Alfred". This is a reference to the character Alfred Pennyworth, who in the DC comics is the butler of Bruce Wayne/Batman.