Wayne Enterprises is a company owned by the Wayne family and previously run by Bruce Wayne. It is one of the main businesses of Gotham City and one of the most powerful multi-billion-dollar corporations on the planet.
At some point afterwards, Bruce's cousin, Kate Kane, started Gotham Pride, a real estate development firm subsidiary for Wayne Enterprises. Between 2019 and 2020, Gotham Pride bought the former site of Gotham City Bank and converted it into a gay bar called the Hold Up. It later bought a property near Bennett Park and, after restructuring it, rented it at lower prices than the rest of the surrounding neighborhood.
- "How Queer Everything Is Today!"
- "An Un-Birthday Present"
- "Take Your Choice"
- "Drink Me"
- "Grinning From Ear to Ear"
- "Off With Her Head"
- "Through the Looking-Glass"
- "A Narrow Escape"
- "If You Believe In Me, I'll Believe In You"
- "A Secret Kept From All the Rest"
- "O, Mouse!"
- In the DC comics, Wayne Enterprises is the company owned by Bruce Wayne, which has a market value of twenty seven million four hundred thousand dollars ($27,400,000.00).
|Other versions of Wayne Enterprises (Earth-Prime)|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Wayne Enterprises.|