- "You know what? I really have to say that we should change our name. Like, what do you guys think of "The Outsiders"?"
- —Curtis Holt
|Cayden James ups the ante by launching his plan to take control of every aspect of the city. Despite the scope of Cayden's plan, Oliver is determined to foil it with just the Original Team Arrow - and without the aid of Rene, Dinah or Curtis. But things get complicated when William is endangered as a result of Cayden's handiwork.|
"Divided" begins Cayden, Black Siren, and Richard Dragon moving toward an individual from the Bertinelli Crime Family. Cayden offers to purchase his tasks, yet Bertinelli isn't intrigued.
Dark Siren at that point utilizes her forces on him, almost taking him out. Cayden gives him a final offer of giving the gathering the Bertinelli business else they'll hurt his little girl.
Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle are hanging out at Arrow HQ attempting to find Cayden James, however they're having no karma. Oliver goes to leave and finds Curtis, who's shown up to help Diggle with his tremors.
Thea strolls into Lance's office, inquiring as to whether he needs an aide, and Lance employs her as his Chief of Staff.
Curtis' first model for the tech to help Diggle's hand has a few issues. Felicity and Diggle go to converse with one another and they hear a peculiar reverberation, warning them that they've been bothered.
Vincent goes to converse with Dinah at the Star City PD. The two consent to a date.
Felicity and Diggle meet Oliver in a sheltered spot away from HQ and illuminate him they've been irritated. They think Black Siren pester their spot months back.
An alarm goes off about a break-in at a security organization. Oliver surges there and discovers that Jerry Bertinelli set the caution off with the goal that he could converse with the Green Arrow.
Bertinelli informs him concerning Cayden James and his friends visiting him, and requests Oliver's assistance.
Oliver takes a hard drive that Bertinelli offered him to Felicity and Diggle to experience and dissect.
Rene is preparing his girl for the afternoon. There's a thump at the entryway, and Curtis has brought over some food. Rene communicates lament to Curtis about flipping sides on Oliver.
Dinah and Vincent are strolling on their date, sharing anecdotes about their past. The two quickly kiss before Vincent's telephone begins going off, and he leaves immediately.
Thea's conversing with Oliver in his office and discloses to him she's heartbroken about not having the option to help the Green Arrow in the field. Oliver's telephone rings, and Felicity's discovered an area for Cayden, and Oliver takes off without anyone else to go up against him.
Oliver's ready to repress Black Siren and takes out some T-circle's that Cayden had recently taken. Cayden indications that he's finished something to Felicity's hearing, and Oliver is before long encircled by the group of miscreants Cayden has collected. Oliver's ready to get away.
Thea strolls into Lance's office and finds her new supervisor taking a gander at a photograph collection loaded with pictures of him and Laurel. Thea discloses to him that he resembles a dad to her, and advises him not to go down that way asit could get him murdered.
Felicity and Diggle assemble the previous group. They show up at Felicity's place, and they tell Rene, Curtis, and Dinah that Cayden has been watching them for a considerable length of time, and they've all been undermined. Felicity at that point lets them know Cayden is working with the Bratva, Richard Dragon, and Vigilante. An agitated Dinah stomps out of the room.
Oliver is meeting with Bertinelli by the docks. Oliver consents to work with Bertinelli, yet just if the wrongdoing manager does what he says.
Dinah gets together with Vincent once more, and she slaps him, upset he's working with Cayden. She binds him trying to take him in, yet he overwhelms her and thumps her before he get away.
Oliver and Diggle place hazardous charges at an area they think Cayden will meet with the remainder of his group.
Curtis and Rene are exploring records at Rene's when Dinah surges in and reveals to them she just got in a battle with Vincent.
Oliver and Diggle meet Felicity at Arrow HQ once more, and they start discussing their arrangements to bring down Cayden.
We see that the recording Cayden was viewing was an arrangement between Cayden's group and Bertinelli's. Oliver drops down from a roost at the stockroom the gunfight is going on at and begins taking out folks on Richard Dragon's side. Oliver gets into a battle with Vigilante, and after observing that, Bertinelli attempts to get away.
Cayden stops Bertinelli, who is then executed by Richard Dragon. Setting off the charges he recently set, Oliver's ready to occupy and escape from Vigilante.
Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, Rene, Curtis, and Dinah all meet at Felicity's. Oliver opens up and concedes that as a dad, he knows why Rene turned state's observer. He is sorry for putting Rene, Curtis, and Dinah under reconnaissance, saying it was a major unsuccessful labor of trust. Oliver requests things to return to the manner in which they were previously, however Dinah, Curtis, and Rene decline to consolidate back.
Before he leaves, Curtis gives Diggle another embed for his tremors, saying he thinks he explained the glitch.
Arrow strolls into his office to discover an envelope around his work area brimming with pictures of Laurel. Thea strolls in and says she needed to assist Lance with adding to his photograph collection. She says that she figures they could figure out how to get through to Laurel.
Curtis takes and Rene and Dinah to another nest he set up in Helix's old central station. They will work outside of Team Arrow.
Cayden approaches Vincent about his relationship with Dinah, and Vincent consoles the previous that he'll deal with it.
Felicity gives John his new hand embed, and it works, removing his tremors.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Dinah Drake/Black Canary
- Katie Cassidy (credit only)
- Paul Blackthorne as Quentin Lance
- Johann Urb as Vincent Sobel/Vigilante
- Tobias Jelinek as Sheck
- Adrian Holmes as Frank Pike
- Venus Terzo as Dr. Elisa Schwartz
- Michael Emerson as Cayden James
- Tristan Amott as Donnie's Friend #2
- Jarryd Baine as Reporter #2
- Ty Consiglio as Donnie
- Steven Garr as Councilman Grovner
- Dalton Kennedy as Donnie's Friend #1
- Jack Moore as William Clayton
- Lisa Penz as Reporter #1
- Celia Reid as Becky
- Rhys Williams as Orderly
- Mathew Yanagiya as Sportsfan
- This episode, along with the previous episode, "", forms the saying "Divided We Fall".
- When Curtis suggests that they call their new team "the Outsiders", Dinah comments, "That was a good book". This is a reference to the S. E. Hinton novel The Outsiders.
- Rene compares situation in Star City to "Escape from Detroit", at which point Curtis says that he's not sure whether to correct Rene or embrace his attempt at referencing John Carpenter's Escape duology, which includes films Escape from New York and Escape from L.A.. Detroit was nowhere to be seen in the franchise, with the proposed third movie having the working title Escape from Earth.
- This episode takes place exactly a year after Dinah joined the team; Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity all agree that Oliver could not have been responsible for the death of Cayden James' son as collateral damage in a fight one year ago as on that date, he was in Hub City trying to recruit Dinah.
- Cayden James uses the name "Ben Gale" as his alias. This name serves as an Easter egg from the TV show Lost that combines Michael Emerson's character, Benjamin Linus, and the character's alias, "Henry Gale", into one name.
- The license plate on William's school bus reads R3D RUM, likely a reference to the movie The Shining.
- The motto on the license plate shown at 17:12 is "Land of Mist". This is likely a reference to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 1926 publication of the same name. The Land of Mist is the third book in a series featuring George Edward Challenger, aka Professor Challenger.
- Cayden gives Oliver an account number and orders him to wire the money there. However, he does not provide a Swift Code, routing number, or even a bank name; one cannot wire money to an account number if they don't know which bank the account is in.
- When William is on a school bus for his field trip, there doesn't appear to be a teacher present at any point.
- The sign that falls next to the bus is not facing the flow of traffic; the tunnel was one-way and drivers could not read it if it was in place in that direction.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|