- "Forget not about me! 'Tis I, Wells the Grey!"
- —Wells the Grey introducing himself to the Council of Wells[src]
Sometime later, Wells the Grey traveled to Earth-1 and hijacked Cisco Ramon's blog, writing a post before encrypting what he'd written with a spell of permanence, which Cisco insisted was actually a complex virus and not actual magic.
After the particles of all the Wellses were accidentally pushed into Barry Allen, Wells the Grey briefly took over his body and taught Chester some wizard moves before fainting. They realized that Barry's body could not handle all the Wells particles and was only kept alive by the remaining Speed Force
Wells the Grey's energy was absorbed into the fusion sphere to power the artificial Speed Force, granting Barry his powers back. 
Powers and abilities
- Bond with Harrison Nash Wells: After the destruction and subsequent restoration of the multiverse, all the Harrison Wells of the multiverse relocated their consciences into the mind the the sole surviving Wells, Nash. Due to this bond, Wells the Grey and the other Wells can communicate with their host.
- Illusion manipulation: Due to Wells the Grey and the other Wellses' consciences living in Nash's mind, they can communicate with their host in the form of illusions and hallucinations. Nash would recount seeing Wells the Grey every once in a while.
- Magic (presumed): According to Wells the Grey, he's an expert sorcerer, specializing in different schools of magic and various incantations.
- "Techno-magic" powers (presumed): While Wells the Grey considers all of his powers to be magical in nature, they may appear as a product of technology to denizens of other universes, an inverse to Abra Kadabra's futuristic techno-magic.
- Spell of permanence: Wells the Grey explains that he used a simple incantation to cast a spell of permanence on his text, making it impossible to delete. According to Cisco Ramon, the text is encrypted by a complex virus—"definitely NOT a spell"—forcing him to leave Wells the Grey's post in place.
- Interdimensional travel: Wells the Grey traveled from Earth-13 to Earth-1.
- Genius-level intellect/Business acumen/Various sciences: Wells the Grey is not only an accomplished sorcerer, but also a remarkably intelligent genius. According to himself, he is a great scientist with excellent expertise in various sciences that was great enough for the multiverse's Council of Wells to contact him. Despite his own world being less developed in technology, he clearly has remarkable technological skills, as he was one of the few Harrison Wells able to access the Council's transmissions. Wells the Grey studied business at the Wizarding School of Business & Necromancy and became an accomplished businessman, his acumen allowing him to allocate funds for a comfortable lifestyle in his mystic cave, which was envied by Claus of the North.
- Lutenist: Wells the Grey has mentioned practicing with his lute.
- "" (inside Barry Allen)
The Chronicles of Cisco
- Wells the Grey's supposed use of magic to create a computer virus is similar to Ramsey Deacon's use of his meta-human powers to create computer viruses via his mutant genetic code.
Behind the scenes
|Other versions of Wells the Grey|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Harrison Wells.|
|Earth: 1 • 2 • 12 • 13 • 17 • 19 • 22 • 24 • 25 • 27 • 47 • 221 • TUD1 • TUD2 • TUD12 • TUD20 • TUD23 • Netherverse • Eobard Thawne|