- "It is I! Wells the Grey!"
- —Wells the Grey introducing himself to the Council of Wells[src]
Sometime later, Wells the Grey traveled to Earth One and hijacked Cisco Ramon's blog, writing a post before encrypting what he'd written with a spell of permanence, which Cisco insisted was actually a complex virus and not actual magic.
Powers and abilities
- Magic: According to Wells the Grey, he's an expert sorcerer, specializing in different schools of magic and various incantations.
- "Techno-magic" powers (presumed): While Wells the Grey considers all of his powers magical in nature, they may appear as a product of technology to denizens of other universes, an inverse to Abra Kadabra's futuristic techno-magic.
- Interdimensional travel: Wells the Grey travelled from Earth Thirteen to Earth One.
- Genius-level intellect/Business acumen/Various sciences: Wells the Grey is not only an accomplished sorcerer and businessman, but was able to access the multiverse's Council of Wells transmissions, despite his own world being seemingly less developed in technology. Additionally, according to Wells the Grey, he was contacted for his expert knowledge in various sciences. Wells the Grey studied business at the Wizarding School of Business & Necromancy, his acumen allowing him to allocate funds for a comfortable life in his mystic cave, which was envied by Claus of the North.
- Hacking: Wells the Grey was able to hack Cisco's blog.
- Lutenist: Wells the Grey has mentioned practicing with his lute.
The Chronicles of Cisco
- Wells the Grey's supposed use of magic to create a computer virus is similar to Ramsey Deacon's use of his meta-human powers to create computer viruses via his mutant genetic code.
Behind the scenes
|Other versions of Wells the Grey|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth Name below for that earth's counterpart of Harrison Wells.|
|Earth: One• Two• Twelve• Thirteen• Seventeen• Nineteen• Twenty-Two• Twenty-Four• Twenty-Five• Twenty-Seven• Forty-Seven• Eobard Thawne • Harrison Sherloque Wells • Harrison Wells (Francophone) • Hells Wells|