Wentworth Earl Miller III (born June 2, 1972) is a British-American actor, screenwriter, producer and model. He portrayed Leonard Snart/Captain Cold in a guest star role in , as well as in a lead role in the season one of .
Miller signed a deal that would make him a series regular across all of the Berlanti shows (like Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman). As of 2016, he has the freedom to move across season five of , season three of and season two of .
- "" Leonard
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Superhero Fight Club shorts
- "" Leonard
- Miller starred with the actors Dominic Purcell, Peter Stormare, Robert Knepper, Al Sapienza and Chris Vance in the TV series Prison Break.
- In these roles, the two characters he plays share similarities such as being extremely intelligent, not wanting to kill other people, have a great bond with the character played by Dominic Purcell, fall in love with a woman named Sara, and come back from the dead.
- In the episode "", Leonard Snart says: "This isn't my first prison break" referring to his criminal past, but also to this series where he plays the role of Michael Scofield, trying to break out his brother Lincoln Burrows, played by Dominic Purcell, who is Mick Rory/Heat Wave.
- Going in line with his own homosexuality and ties to the LGBT community, Miller pitched his character as being pansexual, stating that if he were to meet someone with the right combination of wits, smarts, and badassery, he'd be into them regardless of gender. While the writers never seemed to go along with this as the only known person Leonard truly had romantic interest in the character's history was Sara Lance (he did kiss Valentina Vostok as part of a ruse to steal from her), Leonard's counterpart Leo directly identifies himself as gay.
- Miller previously did the voice of Slade Wilson/Deathstroke in the animated DC series Young Justice, though he was later replaced by Fred Tatasciore. It was only for one episode.