The West house is the home of the West family.
Barry eventually had his own place, but with reasons like "it is getting hard to hide the blasting in and out of my apartment at all hours of the night from my neighbors", he moved back into the house after Iris West moved in with Eddie Thawne.
Joe re-investigated and went through the evidence of Nora Allen's case at the West house; though the attempt of discovering the truth was put to a halt when the Man in the Yellow Suit barged in and swiped all the evidence, along with the effective display of warning by stabbing a knife on a picture of Iris.
The West house was the place Barry finally confessed to Iris about his feeling for her.
Joe threw a small Christmas party at the West house to celebrate the holiday and to lighten up the mood of the aftermath of Barry's encounter with the Man in the Yellow Suit; it became where Cisco shared his conclusion with Joe: the night of Nora Allen's murder, there were in fact two speedsters, not just one.
Barry, without confirming it with Joe first, offered the West house as a temporary shelter to Caitlin Snow and Ronnie Raymond; Joe was fine with it after the belated asking-for-permission and the introduction of the guests. They, however, did not get to share the whole truth with Joe about why they had to stay somewhere else, as Iris showed up right before they could elaborate a bit more on the topic; Caitlin then lied to Iris, saying that they were offered the hospitality because her apartment had a gas leak.
The roof was ripped open by King Shark in his hunt for the Flash, in front of Wally West, who felt Barry's subsequent disappearing act made him a coward, and hardly the "golden boy" his father and sister described (although the real reason Barry vanished was to assume his Flash identity and deal with King Shark).
After defeating Black Siren and stopping the Metapocalypse, Iris organized a surprise party for Barry and Henry at the house to celebrate Henry Allen's release from prison, along with Joe, Wally, Caitlin, Cisco, Jesse, and Dr. Tina McGee in attendance. After the group made a toast, Zoom broke into the house and abducted Henry, taking him to the Allen house, and forced Barry to speed after him, revealing Barry's secret identity to Wally.
- Barry Allen (moved to Cisco's; later relocated to his and Iris' new apartment)
- Ronnie Raymond (temporarily; under the alias of "cousin Sam")
- Caitlin Snow (temporarily)
- Iris West (moved to her and Barry's new apartment)
- Wally West (left Central City to focus on himself)
- Francine West (left her daughter and husband; deceased)
- Nora West-Allen (erased from existence)
The Flash: Season Zero
The Chronicles of Cisco
- (video footage)
Behind the scenes
- In Season 4, there was a running gag in which the house is described as "This house is bitchin'", an inside joke among the members of Team Flash due to Cisco's translation of the message Barry wrote everywhere after getting out of the Speed Force. The following episodes to include the gag are: