- "There's two types of every legacy, two versions of what we leave behind. There's the good and then the bad. You just really have a lousy habit of focusing only on the bad."
- —Thea Queen to Oliver Queen
|After Prometheus attacks Curtis, Oliver realizes Prometheus knows all of Team Arrow's secret identities and is planning to come for them one by one. Felicity and Detective Malone discover a clue that links Prometheus to Oliver's past.|
The scene opens with Artemis visiting Prometheus and giving him the addresses of a few of Oliver's partners. Artemis reveals to Prometheus she needs to be there when he slaughters Oliver, yet Prometheus says that he's just going to make Oliver wish that he were dead.
Thea sets up a significant Christmas celebration for Oliver and the remainder of the city staff. Oliver inquires as to whether she's recuperated from the Dominators' psyche games, before Susan Williams strolls in as Oliver's date. Felicity's likewise at the gathering with her beau Billy Malone. She shakily acquaints Billy with Curtis and Curtis' significant other. Felicity at that point makes an awful showing of covering for Curtis' late evenings as Mr. Marvelous.
In the mean time, Rory and Rene are spending time with Diggle and John Jr. at the Arrow Cave for their own vacation festivity. Artemis shows up with presents for the remainder of the group (tweaked stockings) which delights everybody. Additionally, Rene indications that he has a child, yet gets hindered before Diggle can pose numerous inquiries.
After Oliver gives a discourse at the gathering, both Susan and Felicity salute him (and Felicity awkwards it up for everybody). Curtis leaves the gathering, since Paul got him in an untruth. At the point when Curtis attempts to come clean with Paul, Prometheus appears and mercilessly assaults Curtis. Prometheus leaves Curtis bloodied and oblivious while Paul yells for help.
Curtis awakens in the medical clinic with Paul close by. Paul asks how Curtis realizes how to battle, yet Felicity and Oliver appear before Curtis says anything. At the point when Paul goes outside to say something, Curtis says that Prometheus must realize that he's Mr. Astounding, which implies that Prometheus knows the remainder of the group's character.
A short time later, Billy demands that Felicity remain with him until he gets Prometheus, while Oliver says that Curtis has a medication in his framework identified with an old case. Turns out the medication was attached to a pharmaceutical organization proprietor named Justin Claybourne that was on....THE LIST. Oliver slaughtered Claybourne so as to prevent him from gouging TB medication four years back.
Felicity illuminates the group about Prometheus' bind to Claybourne, so they research one of his old stockrooms. Prometheus drives Green Arrow into a surrendered office and begins to battle him. Prometheus gets the advantage, however Wild Dog shoots Prometheus' blade out of his hand. Notwithstanding, Artemis at that point assaults Wild Dog. Artemis guarantees that the city should be spared FROM Oliver and shoots a glimmer bolt to cover their departure.
Group Arrow accumulates at the Arrow Cave as Diggle begins to gather together their friends and family at an ARGUS safe house. They discovered a few remains at the distribution center, so Felicity has Rene and Rory start a DNA test. Felicty then gets together with Billy, who is one stop behind Green Arrow in their examination. Billy won't abandon the case and afterward leaves.
Rory calls Curtis to educate Evelyn's disloyalty, similarly as Paul strolls into the stay with supper. Curtis at long last informs Paul concerning Green Arrow, however Paul doesn't trust him from the start. Curtis discloses to Paul that being a vigilante is engaging and motivating, yet Paul demands that Curtis quit being Mr. Marvelous. Paul gives Curtis a final offer: be his better half or be Mr. Awesome.
Felicity discovers that the remains have a place with Justin Claybourne, which makes Rory and Rene re-think who they're battling. We get another flashback to Oliver's assault on Claybourne. Oliver didn't slaughter Claybourne, however gave him a final offer.
Billy heads to the Claybourne distribution center and finds a lockbox containing a child picture. He sends a photograph of the image to Felicity not long before Prometheus discovers him and assaults.
Back in the Arrowcave, Felicity attempts to make sense of the connection between the infant picture and Prometheus.
In a flashback, we get somewhat more foundation on Claybourne: he made weaponized TB to gouge costs and make a requirement for his TB sedate. Oliver pledges to kill him, however Diggle cautions Oliver that there will outcomes to his activities one day.
Pursue discloses to Oliver that Prometheus has kidnapped Billy and persuades Oliver to put a "Shoot to Kill" request on Prometheus.
Felicity discovers that Claybourne had a child, which persuades that Prometheus is Claybourne's child. Besides, Oliver says that Prometheus knows quite certain moves, which persuades that Prometheus followed Oliver's preparation so as to get ready for vengeance.
Thea gets ready so as to assist Oliver with discovering Billy. Thea reminds Oliver that there's different sides to each heritage, two variants of WHAT WE LEAVE BEHIND.
Curtis appears at the Arrow Cave to assist Felicity with discovering Billy. We at that point see a flashback when Felicity helped Oliver track down Claybourne's mystery bootleg market gathering. Oliver recalls the location to that underground market gathering and understands that is the place Prometheus has Billy.
Curtis finds a body in Claybourne's mystery office in the specific situation of where he dropped a portion of Claybourne's watchmen. Oliver follows a path of bodies, which are all in a similar situation as watchmen Oliver murdered four years prior. Oliver discovers Prometheus in the recognize that Claybourne kicked the bucket and begins to battle him.
After they collide with a lower floor, Prometheus reveals to Oliver that he's examined him and will take everything from him piece by piece. Oliver sees Prometheus somewhere off to the side and shoots him multiple times in the chest. Nonetheless, Oliver discovers that it was a stunt, and that it was just Billy wearing a Prometheus ensemble (with his mouth choked). As Oliver acknowledges what he's done, Prometheus cautions Oliver that all that he contacts bites the dust.
Oliver comes back to the Arrow Cave and discloses to Felicity that he incidentally murdered Billy. He discloses the circumstance to the group, and Felicity says this was Prometheus' deficiency. Oliver tells the group they ought to get as distant from him as could be expected under the circumstances. In any case, Diggle remains close to him and says the whole group is the place they should have been.
Curtis shows up home to discover Paul pressing his stuff. Paul says that he wouldn't like to drag Curtis away from his new life, however he additionally wouldn't like to stay to watch Curtis bites the dust.
Lyla calls Diggle up and requests that he get to the sheltered house, as something isn't right with JJ. At the point when he gets to the safehouse, a group of troopers is there to bring Diggle back in.
Oliver appears at Susan's condo and says he didn't have the foggiest idea what other place to go. Oliver admits to Susan that he ruins individuals' lives. Susan says that Oliver just spotlights on the awful and begins to kiss him.
The following morning, Oliver strolls to the Arrow Cave and finds...LAUREL hanging tight for him.
- Stephen Amell as Mayor Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen/Speedy
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt
- Josh Segarra as District Attorney Adrian Chase/Prometheus
- Paul Blackthorne (credit only)
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Joe Dinicol as Rory Regan/Ragman
- Madison McLaughlin as Evelyn Sharp/Artemis
- Tyler Ritter as Detective Billy Malone
- Carly Pope as Susan Williams
- Garwin Sanford as Justin Claybourne
Special guest star
- Keri Adams as Bethany Snow
- Keon Boateng as John Jr.
- Chenier Hundal as Paul Holt
- Anup Sehdev as Investor
Preparation ran from September 29 until October 10, 2016. Filming ran from October 11 until October 20, 2016.
- Oliver mentions Die Hard as one of his favorite Christmas movies. That movie also happens to be Stephen Amell's favorite Christmas movie in real-life, which he mentioned that the script was an ad-lib, and also got to fill in the blank.
- Oliver also mentioned his second favorite Christmas movie, It's a Wonderful Life, claiming to have seen it "last week." This is a tongue-in-cheek reference to the previous week's episode, "", whose premise was similar to It's a Wonderful Life.
- This episode marks the first full appearance of "The Hood" since "".
- This is the first episode to feature flashbacks that take place during Season 1 instead of the flashback story line.
- When Curtis is talking to the team about Evelyn's betrayal, he mentions the 1984 horror movie adaption, Children of the Corn.
- Oliver and Tommy were mentioned to have been trying to impress Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova.
- The flashbacks in this episode take place between the end of "" and "" since Diggle is a member of Team Arrow, but still questions why Oliver so firmly believes in The List, implying that the conversation about how Oliver found his father's message hasn't happened yet. It is confirmed that the flashbacks take place before "" since Felicity is not a member of the team yet.
- Katie Cassidy was credited in the end credits so her appearance in the episode wouldn't be spoiled.
- Felicity breaks the fourth wall in this episode when she says "Well, in our town, people who are dead turn out to be secretly alive almost every Wednesday." For its first five seasons, new episodes of aired on Wednesday nights. This is also a foreshadowing to the cliffhanger ending of a seemingly very much alive Laurel Lance.
- Evelyn betraying Team Arrow is reminiscent of The New 52, which depicted Evelyn joining the Birds of Prey but later betraying the team to Mr. Freeze.
- This is the fifth Christmas-themed episode of Arrow.
- The title reference the line from Thea's conversation with Oliver about the types of legacies he leaves behind.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|