- "Where's the mask?"
"You don't need it anymore. You've lived in the shadows long enough."
- —Sara Lance and Laurel Lance[src]
- 1 History
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Known users
- 4 Appearances
- 4.1 The Flash
- 4.2 DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- 4.3 Arrow
- 4.4 Supergirl
- 4.5 Comics
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
Urging her to join Rip Hunter's team, Laurel Lance presented the suit to Sara Lance, having had Cisco Ramon create it, similarly to the Green Arrow suit. The suit is almost identical to her previous Canary suit but instead of black, it's all white. Moreover, the top includes a high-halter neckline, instead of the bustier from her original costume, covering her up until the neck. However, during her initial appearances with this suit, she did not wear a jacket or gloves. Sara's White Canary suit also does not include a mask.
The suit was later modified to include a new white long jacket with two coattails reaching down to mid-thigh and white gloves. The new jacket can be buttoned a bit over the waist, as it has one button on its middle part. Sara continued wearing this variation of the suit, though she did not always wear the gloves. The suit was again modified, first worn during the Dominator invasion, this time shortening the jacket and exposing the neck area of the top, though still covering the cleavage area, making the suit being more similar to her original Canary suit. Near the end of the Legends' battle with the Legion of Doom for the Spear of Destiny, Sara went back to wearing her original suit, but still wore the short jacket.
The suit was upgraded sometime after the Legends destroyed the Spear of Destiny. The new suit is now a long-sleeved jumpsuit with a belt in the waist. While it has elements from her original Canary suit, it also has more white colors now. Sara would wear this suit from the Legends' battle with Mallus to their participation in the Anti-Monitor Crisis and further time-traveling adventures on Earth-Prime.
- Kevlar: The suit is lined with kevlar to prevent gunshots wounds to the user.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- Unlike her previous look as the "Canary", Sara does not wear a mask or a wig with this suit.
- The suit's gloves and short jacket originally appeared in the specially-filmed "First Look" trailer for , but were not used in the pilot episode itself. Sara started wearing gloves again in "", however with a different, longer jacket. In "", Sara's long jacket was replaced with the original short one.