- "I saw what he was doing to those poor aliens, and I just couldn't stand by him anymore."
- "Cut the crap, Eva Braun. You're a backstabber and a liar."
"You're right. I am lying. But I really do love you guys. I just love Lex more. I'm always gonna be on his side."
- —Eve Teschmacher and Lena Luthor
"Will The Real Miss Tessmacher Please Stand Up?" is the twentieth episode of the fourth season of , and the eighty-fifth episode overall. It aired on May 5, 2019.
|Kara and Lena head to Kaznia to hunt down Lex. However, Eve Tessmacher sets a trap for the duo that could ultimately reveal that Kara is Supergirl. Meanwhile, Alex gets a long-awaited phone call, James practices using his powers, and Ben Lockwood takes a dangerous stand inside the D.E.O..|
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen/Guardian
- Chyler Leigh as Dr./Director Alex Danvers
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Jesse Rath as Querl Dox/Brainiac 5
- Sam Witwer as Professor Ben Lockwood
- Nicole Maines as Nia Nal/Dreamer
- April Parker Jones (credit only)
- David Harewood as J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter
- Bruce Boxleitner as President Phil Baker
- Azie Tesfai as Dr. Kelly Olsen
- Andrea Brooks as Eve Teschmacher
- Graham Verchere as George Lockwood
- Michael Adamthwaite as Cooper
- Donna Benedicto as Agent Reiff
- Christine Bortolin as Alien Woman
Kara and Lena plan to travel to Kaznia on Lena's personal jet, however Kara attempts to dissent without any result. Somewhere else, Alex and Kelly are out for a run when the selection office calls. She will be a mother. Ben Lockwood leaves his better half's memorial service and goes to the DEO, requesting they chase down Dreamer and James too. He's unhinged, which prompts Brainy to leave Nia and James at the Fortress where they are trying James' recently discovered forces.
While traveling to Kaznia, Lena's plane is struck by dubious purple lightning. While Lena attempts to spare the plane, Kara sneaks out subtly and recoveries the plane as Supergirl then slips back inside and claims to have dropped with all the activity. The two of them concur, the lightning wasn't characteristic. They were cut down purposefully. They at that point locate an empty army installation and find that Lex has been tormenting outsiders. In the interim, Lockwood experiences General Haley's records and gets some answers concerning Lena's lab there at the DEO and chooses to look at it for himself.
As Kara and Lena keep on exploring the base, they understand the outsiders Lex was utilizing all originated from the DEO - including one that can copy themselves. They at that point find Eve who in the end concedes that she is and will consistently be Lex's ally. Lena compromises her into talking and as they question her, she begins acting unusual. More profound into Lex's lab, Lena and Kara find both Harun-El and Kryptonite just as an organizing region where it's uncovered that Lex is helping Kaznia attack the U.S. while Kara finds his distinct advantage, or if nothing else video of it: Red Daughter.
As Alex at long last is by all accounts alright with being a mother she gets a call telling her that the birth mother had chosen to adjust her perspective on putting her youngster up for reception subsequent to talking with a minister.
In Kaznia, Lena and Kara begin to all the more likely comprehend what Lex has done: transformed Red Daughter into a Kryptonian weapon. At that point another Eve appears - the principal eve was only a duplicate - and she discharges the Kryptonite just as initiates a fall to pieces on the structure. Kara finds Red Daughter's cell brimming with things that would uncover her mystery, however figures out how to persuade Lena to escape through air vent before she discovers it. At the DEO, Lockwood finds the serum that gave James his forces.
Lockwood gathers together all the outsiders with the person who murdered his better half and needs them tormented. Brainy desires the DEO to overlook Lockwood's requests to capture James and Dreamer. Lockwood infuses himself with the serum. In Kaznia, Lena and Kara discover who approved the DEO detainee move to Lex. Lena follows Eve while Supergirl winds up battling Eve duplicates also. Fights, both in National City and Kaznia, follow.
Supergirl gets away from the detonating base, yet Lena doesn't realize that Kara did. Eve wounds her, however Lena isn't really harmed. J'onn appears at battle with Lockwood and tosses him into a gas big hauler, causing a blast however Lockwood isn't dead. Lena and Kara rejoin, however they find the Eve on the plane was a duplicate, as well, yet now they have more insights concerning Lex's arrangement.
On the plane home, Kara is going to reveal to Lena her mystery, yet before she can Lena discusses how if not for Kara she was unable to confide in anybody so Kara stays quiet to herself. Back home and handling Alex not embracing the child, Kelly comes out to her by uncovering the loss of her better half. Lockwood goes to comfort his child yet it's short of what was needed. His child censures him for his mom's demise, and discloses to him that he abhors him.
Questioning with James, Kara chooses to come clean with Lena once Lex is in a correctional facility. She at that point visits the president. He has kryptonite in his office, however Kara attempts to caution him at any rate - aside from he has her basically kidnapped, at long last proceeding onward.
- The title of the episode is a play on "Will the real [name] please stand up?", a line from the game show To Tell the Truth.
- Lena Luthor calls Eve "a snake on a plane", a reference to the 2006 film Snakes on a Plane.
- Kara references the Ariana Grande song "Thank U, Next" when battling the clones of Eve, waiting to face new copies.
- Second time, and the first since "" that Kara has no interaction with Alex.
- This episode reveals that President Baker has been in collusion with Lex Luthor all along.
- This is the 17th episode in the Arrowverse, and the fourth episode of , to be named after a character in a civilian sense, after "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", and "".
- This is also the second episode to be named after Eve Teschmacher.
- The title of the episode misspells Eve's last name.
- As Kara tries to save the plane, for a brief moment Kara/Supergirl is wearing her civilian clothes.
- Upon discovering that James has become immune to fire, Brainiac remarks that he is now inflammable. However, the word "inflammable" is a synonym for "flammable" (i.e., easily capable of burning). He most likely meant to use the word "nonflammable" (i.e., not easily capable of burning). This is a strange mistake to be made by someone who constantly boasts of being a "twelfth-level intellect."
- As Lena's plane is about to crash at 300 mph, Kara exits the plane and lifts it over the mountain. She then returns to her seat, all without the pilot noticing the cabin door has been opened twice.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • ""|