- "Let's play to win!"
- —Toyman's catchphrase[src]
Winslow "Winn" Schott, Jr. was a survivor of the Anti-Monitor Crisis who took refuge on Earth-Prime and a doppelgänger of Winn Schott. He was eventually convinced by Lex Luthor to exact revenge for his father, claiming the mantle of Toyman.
On his way to jail the transport bus he was in had an accident which was staged carefully by Lex with the help of Brainy so they could employ this Winn into their service. Winn agreed to help since he wanted to bring the Toyman legacy to this new world. This drew the attention of his doppelgänger on Earth-Prime, Winn Schott, who was living in the future since the time police had mistaken good-natured Winn for the evil Toyman.
Winn doesn't care about anything except his father's legacy regardless of the fact that none of the people on Earth-Prime are the actual versions of the people who wronged his father. To this end, he almost ended up ruining the Earth-Prime Winn's life due to the fact they are identical.
- Genius-level intellect: Winn was a highly intelligent individual, like his doppelgänger.
- Expert engineering skills: Winn demonstrated a high level of skill in engineering by designing many toy-related traps and robots, even ones that were able to rival the Superfriends.
- Skilled hand-to-hand combatant: Winn was a capable hand-to-hand combatant; enough to hold his own against his father's doppelgänger.
- According to his mugshot he is approximately 6 feet tall.
|Other versions of Winn Schott (Earth-TUD19)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Winn Schott.|
|Earth: 38 • X • TUD19 • Music Meister's reality|