- "People always fear what they don't understand. And that fear turns them into monsters. But we can't let it turn us into monsters, too. We have to be better than them."
- —Zari Tomaz to Prudence Hawthorne
|When the magical Time Seismograph goes off, the team finds themselves headed to the Salem witch trials. Sara notices that Zari is taking this case personally when she promises to save a mom, who is being accused of being a witch. However, the team quickly learns that there is a magical creature in the town creating problems they hadn't been expecting. Meanwhile, Nate and Ava work together to try to keep their Time Bureau funding by proving to them that magic exists.|
- Brandon Routh as Dr. Ray Palmer/The Atom
- Caity Lotz as Captain Sara Lance
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tomaz
- Jes Macallan as Director Ava Sharpe
- Amy Louise Pemberton as Gideon (voice)
- Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Steel
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory
Special appearance by
- Adam Tsekhman as Agent Gary Green
- Tom Wilson as Hank Heywood
- Jane Carr as Tabitha/Fairy Godmother
- Laura Regan as Jane Hawthorne
- Jordyn Ashley Olson as Prudence Hawthorne
- Gerard Plunkett as Reverend Parsons
- Kasey Kieler as Witness
- Tim Zhang as Waiter
- Kurtis Maguire as Villager 1
- Natasha Quirke as Villager 2
- Nevis Unipan as Puritan Child 1
- Zenon Brown as Puritan Child 2
"Witch Hunt" begins with the group assembling some hardware that ought to have the option to follow the beast chronological errors across time.
As the gathering is contending with Constantine over desires for him, the new hardware begins going off and cautions the Legends of an erroneous date in Salem, Massachusetts in 1692.
Back home, Nate and his dad keep attempting to revive their relationship by snatching lunch.
On the Waverider, Constantine and Mick have a "holding" meeting, where they can't help contradicting everything each other does, making for an interesting montage.
At the Time Bureau in present day 2018, Ava Sharpe is upset by certain commotions. At the point when she gets up to explore, she finds that Nate has been inhabiting the Bureau while he broadens his stay in 2018. Nate sees that Ava has been dealing with the Time Bureau financial plan to present to the Department of Defense and he discloses to her he'll assist.
In 1692, the Legends discover Prudence, the girl of the time misplacement. They concur that since she's the little girl of a speculated witch, she should be controlled by an evil spirit. Constantine jumps out of the backwoods and starts presenting a spell.
The spell evidently fills in as it draws out an old witch, much like one of the pixie back up parents on Cinderella. The reasonable back up parent starts singing a melody to which Constantine counters with a spell.
The pixie specifies that on the off chance that they send her to Hell, Prudence will likewise be sent there. The adoptive parent at that point begins throwing spells of her own to tie the Legends to trees.
After Zari concedes they're there to spare Prudence's mom, Prudence arranges her pixie back up parent to release them.
The following day, Nate's planning for the gathering with the Department of Defense when he discovers that his dad is a piece of the pitch and quickly pulls out. Gary rather has his spot, sadly.
Zari leaves the Waverider to proceed to converse with Prudence's mom Jane in jail. Zari takes a stab at persuading her to leave yet Jane accepts she should be considered liable for her wrongdoings.
On the Waverider, Prudence's back up parent shows herself to Constantine and the two contend about the guardian's activities.
Ava and Gary start their pitch on expanded planning to Nate's dad, however he isn't having it. He says that without evidence of the powers they're battling, he cannot give any further subsidizing to the Time Bureau.
Jane's preliminary beginnings and Zari utilizes her forces to draw concentrate away from her. The townspeople start rebelling against Zari and they wind up catching her.
Back on the Waverider, Prudence is apprehensive that Jane hasn't returned. The adoptive parent shows Prudence a clasp of Sara saying they're attempting to dispose of the guardian. Upset, Prudence arranges her adoptive parent to remove her from the Waveride and the two beginning creation their way back home, transforming Ray and Mick into pigs and fixing Constantine's mouth shut.
The pitch finishes and Ava comes back to her office to reveal to Nate that his dad has stripped the agency of all financing. She persuades him to converse with his dad trying to reestablish the subsidizing. Nate transports to the Waverider, where he discovers Ray, still as a pig. Nate returns Ray to the agency.
The townspeople are going to consume Zari and Jane at the stake when Sara shows up with a crossbow to attempt to free them. The townspeople defeat Sara and are going to consume her as well, yet Prudence and her adoptive parent show up to stop them.
The Godmother rather attaches the minister to the stake, yet Zari takes a stab at persuading her she shouldn't exchange tit for tat. After Zari's discourse, Prudence has a difference in heart and discharges her Grandmother from her activity.
Nate takes the pig to show his dad and after the Godmother is discharged, the pig turns around into Ray. Seeing the enchantment with his own two eyes, Nate's dad allows the Time Bureau $4.2 billion in subsidizing.
Zari discloses to Jane and Prudence that they're free, yet urges them to search for another spot to live.
Constantine brings The Godmother into the forested areas and as opposed to sending her to Hell, Constantine offers to be the Godmother's new host. The Godmother advises her that she knows what constantine's identity is and uncovers that she realizes someone is after Constantine. She says she'd preferably be sent to Hell over be joined to Constantine as he's running from this obscure being.
Back at the Time Bureau, Nate is giving his dad a once-over of the experiences he's experienced in the course of recent years. The two concur on a supper date later in the week. After his father leaves, Ava extends Nate an employment opportunity at the Time Bureau. Beam and Nate embrace and Ray goes to the Waverider.
- The second half of the episode focuses in part on Ray and Nate's friendship, the two parting ways in the final scene. Coincidentally, this episode was released almost exactly 2 years after "" (October 27, 2016), the episode in which they first became friends.
- This episode also marks their first time pairing up for a "mission" since rescuing Amaya Jiwe and Mick Rory in "".
- Nate exclaims "Shut the front door!" after discovering Ray as a pig, and the two slap each other's shoulders repeatedly while saying goodbye. These are both parallels to shared scenes in "".
- Jane Carr as the Fairy Godmother is an obvious reference to the Disney animated film, Cinderella (1950). Coincidentally, she was born the same year the film came out.
- One of the things that one might notice is that the Fairy Godmother never completes any of her sayings; for example, she is interrupted by Constantine's spell banishing her to hell and ends up saying, "Bibbidi bobbidi - Oh!" This could be because of copyright of said animated film.
- Near the beginning of the episode, the original Red Tornado's bucket helmet can be seen on the shelf with other items. The original Red Tornado was Abigail "Ma" Hunkel, a golden age superhero with the Justice Society, and a popular comedic hero with DC.
- Sara mentioning that she'd been in Salem is a reference to "", when she was time scattered and nearly hanged as a witch.
|"" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|