|"The multiverse has a way of aligning fates...It's written in the stars and in this book, or I wouldn't know that on this Earth, Clark Kent is Superman. Where I come from, that would be ridiculous. He can't see past his glasses."|
This article is about the character set in the Wonder Woman universe. This article only contains information relevant to the Arrowverse. For information regarding that universe, please see Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter).
In 2019, when Outkast sent a wave of Antimatter toward a building, Wonder Woman went to the rescue and saved as many children as she could. But unfortunately for her, the wave of antimatter caught up to her, killing her and the children.
Powers and abilities
- Superhuman strength: Wonder Woman could effortlessly lift a metal platform with several people on top.
- Flight: Wonder Woman could fly.
- Lasso: Wonder Woman has a lasso that could change her into her alter ego.
- Wonder Woman suit: Wonder Woman sported a red top with a golden eagle emblem conected with a golden belt, blue star-spangled shorts, and red and white go-go boots. She also wore a golden tiara with a red star and silver bracelets.
Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Diana Prince is the Amazonian warrior princess and superheroine known as Wonder Woman. She is a member of the Justice League, serving alongside Batman and Superman. Her first appearance in the comics was in All-Star Comics #8.
|Other versions of Wonder Woman (Earth-76)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Wonder Woman.|
Earth: 1 • 76 • D • N52