The Alice in Wonderland gang was formed by Beth Kane, who began using the alias "Alice", planting Dodgson inside the Crows Security, they used his knowledge to firstly kidnap Sophie Moore, following the kidnapping, they were met by Kate Kane at the base of operations in an attempt to save Sophie, but it was unsuccessful. They moved ahead with their plans, using the city's movie in the park event to make a statement, while Dodgson planted a truck with explosives, Alice dangled Sophie from a skyscraper. However, they were soon thwarted by a masked vigilante, who saved Sophie.
- Beth Kane/Alice (founder and leader)
- Jonathan Cartwright/Mouse (second-in-command)
- "Cheshire Cat" (most likely deceased)
- Scott Kaiser (most likely deceased)
- Chuck Dodgson (second-in-command; incarcerated)
- The gang's name, its leader's name, and their costumes all allude to the novel Alice in Wonderland, a famous storybook for children and adults alike.
- Individual members of the gang are referred to as "rabbits," at least by Batwoman.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, the Wonderland Gang is a criminal organization run by identical cousins Tweedledum and Tweedledee.
|Other versions of Wonderland gang|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Wonderland gang.|