- For the eponymous character, see Zari Tomaz.
When Sara receives a distress call from their "befriended" agent at the Time Bureau, she learns that they have been tasked with going to the future to capture a rogue time traveler. Unfortunately, the Legends make things worse by trying to protect an outlaw named Zari, to hopefully lure in the time traveling assassin. Meanwhile, Stein tries to diagnose Amaya's condition, but Nate discovers an unusual treatment that Amaya begrudgingly agrees to.
Preparation ran from July 19 until July 27, 2017. Shooting ran from July 28 until August 10, 2017.
- Ray references having previously fought Kuasa with her Water Totem in the second season of , though isn't aware that the enemy they are fighting is, in fact, the same individual.
- Nate tells Zari, "Come with us if you want to live", closely quoting a line by The Terminator in the 1991 film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Ray tells Nate he used that line once, referring to the events of "" when he said almost the same thing to the younger version of Mick Rory while saving him.
- A similar quote appears in "", when Felicity Smoak and Iris West rescue Kara Danvers and Iris tells Kara, "Come with me if you want to live."
- After Zari asks that the Legends assist her in breaking her brother out of an A.R.G.U.S. black site, Mick beams at the idea of a prison break, a nod to his actor's main role as Lincoln Burrows in the TV series Prison Break.
- The supposed cell number for Zari's brother is 4587 which is a possible reference to Rip Hunter's vault number in the Season 2 episode "".
- Amaya's spirit guide is played by Joy Richardson, Maisie Richardson-Sellers' mother.
- This is the sixth episode in the Arrowverse and the first episode to be named after a character in a civilian sense, after "", "", "", "", and "".
- This episode marks the first to credit Tala Ashe in the starring bill.
- The A.R.G.U.S. drone speaks Nate's full name as "Nathaniel", yet mistakenly transcribes it as "Nathan", a nickname commonly used by his comic book counterpart.
- Ray, Sara, and Mick are all listed on a meta-human registry, despite not actually being meta-humans.
- However, they may be part of the registry for abetting and associating with known meta-humans, or for having skills or equipment making them equal to meta-human powers.
- ↑ Legends of Tomorrow #3.3 Description: “Zari” - DCLegendsTV
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter)
|"" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|